Pumpkin seed oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpkin seed oil

A few days ago I started on Pumpkin seed oil after doing some research. All I can say so far is I highly recommend giving it a try. In a short time I've noticed about a 30% reduction in burning, urethral pain, and frequency. I've tried so many things over the years and I can honestly say this is the first time I've gotten my hopes up. I know we are all different and respond to different things but so far I would say this is well worth a try! Highly recommend.

That's so good to hear. Thank you for sharing your success --- please keep us posted.

Donna
    Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
    Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
    Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
    [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

Pumpkin oil seems to be helping me too. I take 2 in he morning and 1 at night

Comment

MelindaP which brand do you use? How are you doing these days? We spoke in may when my flare started (I had been in remission for three and a half years before)
        Long story short ,I have found the reason why I was flaring so much as I started with vaginal symptoms and I have been diagnosed with several vaginal infections along these months , the vaginitis is caused for intestinal flora overgrowth :ecoli, enterococcus, streptococcus, and klebsiella and they are detected by vaginal cultures(I ma not using any special laboratory for this .
        My ND thinks I have gut dysbiosis and of course vagInal dysbiosis(this last is obvious) I took a round of antibiotics in june and the first vaginal infection dissapeared but at the end of august I started having symptoms again and two new bacteria appeared , another round of antibiotics but this time it just killed those bacteria and two other growed . It is like a nightmare. I have been taking some antimicrobial herbs during 45 days under my ND guidance just to try getting rid of the excess of bad bacteria in my intestine and now I have started probiotics.I still feel my vagina is not well and that give me more bladder symptoms , but my bladder is a bit better that in may.
        How are you doing now ? Has the elmiron done the trick? Please tell me the brand of pumpkin oil you use.
        Hope you are doing a ton better,
        Hughs
        IC diagnosed by symptoms at the end of september 2011.
        Other conditions:Asthma (controled since 13 years old )

PAST IC symptoms :frequency, urgency , bladder pressure and lately pain around the pubic area which increases when my frequency is lower.

Past treatments: DMSO instills, rescue instills at home, MSM, Atarax , DETROL.,lorezapam, phisical therapy, cystistat instills and natural suplements under my ND attendance.

First remission from november 2012 - august 2013 (what helped me most was my ND treatment as I got rid off intestinal candida that was the main culprint of my symptoms My remission ended with a UTI that was not detected on time and damaged my bladder again.

Since augst 2013 till march 2015 I tried again cystistat instills (did not work this time, more natural suplements and even a long term antibiotic therapy .This last one antibiotic therapy only damaged me more.

Since march 2015 till today taking elmiron and natural suplements and I am feeling really well latelly Hope to be in remission soon.In remission since november 2015. I wish it last forever.

Comment

Hi there. I somehow missed your last post! I hope you are doing better at this point? Sounds like you have been through a nightmare! I still am managing my IC. Not in remission but it has been a bit better. I am also trying to heal my gut and taking probiotics as I feel this might be the root cause of my flare up. Please let me know how you are doing now.

Comment

Hi Melinda! I also did not see your answer before. Glad you are doing better. As for me , I finally could manage my vaginal problems in December after using some vaginal ovules (first some with esential oils and then some with vaginal pre and probiotics) As I suspected, as soon as my vagina improved my IC improved a lot.
            Before Christmas I was started feeling very well and I have remained very stable and much better until last week(my frequency has reduced a lot (some days I only void six times per day and I can sleep seven hours without having to pee most of the nights) .
            But, because there is always a but, I had to take three days of antibiotic for a bronchitis that did not go away two weeks ago and I am just a bit more sensitive and of course afraid of candida, but hopefully am anticandida treatment I am going to start next week can keep it away. I think the Elmiron probably has started working again but I am also in a lot of suplements :the pumpink seed did not seem to do any difference but desert harvest aloe has helped a lot I am also on B complex , vitamin D, probiotics, zinc, melatonina, dmanosse and some others that I change every two months according to my ND suggestion.
            Hope a wonderful year is waiting for us
            ‚Äč

IC diagnosed by symptoms at the end of september 2011.
            Other conditions:Asthma (controled since 13 years old )

PAST IC symptoms :frequency, urgency , bladder pressure and lately pain around the pubic area which increases when my frequency is lower.

Past treatments: DMSO instills, rescue instills at home, MSM, Atarax , DETROL.,lorezapam, phisical therapy, cystistat instills and natural suplements under my ND attendance.

First remission from november 2012 - august 2013 (what helped me most was my ND treatment as I got rid off intestinal candida that was the main culprint of my symptoms My remission ended with a UTI that was not detected on time and damaged my bladder again.

Since augst 2013 till march 2015 I tried again cystistat instills (did not work this time, more natural suplements and even a long term antibiotic therapy .This last one antibiotic therapy only damaged me more.

Since march 2015 till today taking elmiron and natural suplements and I am feeling really well latelly Hope to be in remission soon.In remission since november 2015. I wish it last forever.

Comment

Working...
            X