Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shel
    replied
    Way to go Girlfriend!!!!! I am so proud of you!!! Don't worry about the inhaler thing--anyway you can quit-go for it!!! I quit on Wellbuterin years ago-so we all have our crutches but they are NOT cigarettes!!!!
    HANG IN THERE
    Shel

Leave a comment:

• Shortysmom
    replied
    My body is jerking around. It's so weird, But I think the steriods are making that worse. I know one thing....whatever I've git going in my bronch. tubes is hanging around long enough to make sure I'm scared to ever smoke again.
    I had my first bit of coffee without my Nicotrol this morning, and I did just fine.

Thank you so much for the encouragement. My husband made the big mistake of asking me yesterday if I had started to cut down on the Nicotrol yet.... I don't think he will ask again for a while :eek:
    Bless his heart, he's a wonderful man and didn't know the danger he was placing himself in (LOL ). I did apologize, later and explained how I feel.

Love and support and very grateful hugs!!!

Debbie

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I used Nicorette gum --- I was so horribly addicted that I broke out in a sweat and shook without it. It wasn't easy to quit even with the gum.

I didn't worry too much about weaning myself from the gum --- in fact it took me nearly six months to be totally free of the gum. Don't try to rush it. It took you a long time to become addicted and it's not going to go away in a week --- or even a month.

Sending encouraging hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Shortysmom
    replied
    I know, I know, I know but pray for me! this is the farthest I've ever come and I am not going to blow this.
    However, remember, I still have this little nicotine inhaler I'm sucking on.....I feel like a cheater. But, it's working so... I'm breaking the habit and weaning off the nicotine. Till I'm off of it too I can't and won't call it a success!!
    Thank you for all of your support, friends.
    Donna I'm so happy for you too. Did you just lay them down or use supplements?
    Love and support

Debbie

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Congratulations! You'll make it.

When I quit I told myself if I could go four days, I would never smoke again --- and it's been years and I am not even tempted now.

Just remember --- nicotine addiction works in devious ways --- if you become stressed, you're going to want a ciggie --- but don't give in!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{You}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sending encouraging hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Teri
    replied
    You goooooooooooooooo girl I still don't have the guts

Leave a comment:

• Shortysmom
    started a topic IST WEEK ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

IST WEEK ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

i'M HANGIN IN THERE!!! I'M SO PROUD OF MY OWN SELF

DEBBIE
Working...
X