Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joels
    replied
    My uro found a tumor in my bladder when he performed a cysto. He sent the sample in and it came back showing no cancerous cells. I keep saying I am going to quit smoking, but I just don't have the will power right now to do it. I keep telling myself that since it was non-cancerous, I have time to quit. Has anyone had to have a tumor removed yet or has a similar situation with not being able to stop?

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Congratulations! You have now made it through a week --- just shows that you can do it.

Sending an encouraging hug,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Judith
    replied
    Thanks Donnas for giving me encouragement. Today makes one week! I am now on my way out to get more patches. I dont notice any changes physically though, I just feel better emotionally. The guilt is gone.

Leave a comment:

• tazzie
    replied
    hi judith,i'll be praying for you,i know it's hard because i smoked for 27yrs.this new year will be 3yrs. since my husband and i quit.so hang in there,in the end you'll be glad you did.(may gain a few lbs.)but very well worth it.sending you lots of will-power and prayers,you can do it.

------------------
    donna

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    That's great! And if you just take it a day at a time, you'll make it! And by the time two weeks is gone, you'll be able to actually taste that lobster! When I quit I used Nicorette gum --- and even with the gum it wasn't easy --- but I've never regretted it.

Sending an encouraging hug,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Judith
    started a topic Qutting

Qutting

I am now on my second day of no cigarettes. This is not easy, but my 17 year old son told me if I can go two weeks, then he will buy me a lobster! My favorite food! I am telling myself I can do it, so far it is working, though at times I want a cigarette SO BAD!!!!!
Working...
X