He's gone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's gone...

My father in law left our world peacefully at 6:35pm... it was just so quick. At least there was no suffering. It's only been 10 days since he was diagnosed, and 4 days since the surgery.
    They kept the venilator on to allow his sons to fly in and speak to him one last time, then they let him go. His body just couldn't handle the surgery but they didn't know that until they got in there and looked.

(((((((((((((((((DebbieB))))))))))))))))))) thank you for responding to my post this morning.

I appreciate everything a bunch more...
    Love you all,
    T
    ~IC Patients UNITING in the Cause for a Cure!~

www.icaprilshowers.org

~*~Wishing you many moments of peace~*~

=================================
    "I am only one, but I am one. What I can do, I should do and, with the help of God, I will do."
    ~Everett Hale

I'm sorry... My prayers will be with you and your family and friends.

{{{{{Terri}}}}}
    Sue C.~
    [email protected]

Comment

I'm so sorry. I will also say a prayer for your family.

Warm hugs,
      Donna
      Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
      Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
      Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
      [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

((((((((Terri)))))))) You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

With Love,
        Cricket
        "The beauty of the human mind over the body is that if you can't run, you can walk; if you can't walk, you can crawl; if you can't crawl - stay still and imagine getting there. ~ Johnnetta B. Cole ~"

Comment

{{{{{{{{{{Terri}}}}}}}}}}
          teri
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

Terri,
            You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers too!

Tons of hugs,
            Jaime
            Tons of support,
            Jaime

IC angel helping families in need for the holidays. [email protected]

Comment

I just wish it had been me.
              My thought for months and months have been on death.... I wish it would all go away.
              My poor children... who would take care of them tho?
              I HATE THIS!

Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers.
              ~IC Patients UNITING in the Cause for a Cure!~

www.icaprilshowers.org

~*~Wishing you many moments of peace~*~

=================================
              "I am only one, but I am one. What I can do, I should do and, with the help of God, I will do."
              ~Everett Hale

Comment

Terri
                (((((HUGS))))
                Im so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.I know your saddened by all this,but please know we all care about you,and yes your children do need you.-JOJO

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((((Terri)))))))))))))))
                  So sorry about your father in law, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time!!!
                  He is in good hands with god and he will not suffer anymore !!

Tender Hugs: Debbie
                  Thinking positive has got me through to another day!!

Comment

My prayers are with you and your family.
                    Terri your children do need you very much.
                    Know we are here for you.
                    ICNKIM
                    "United We Stand,Divided We Fall"

One hundred years from now,It will not matter what kind of car I drove,What kind of house I lived in,How much was in my bank account,Nor what my clothes looked like.
                    But the world may be a little bit better because I was important in the life of a child.

Comment

Come on Teri Lee....

Your made of stronger stuff than that. You've gotta be. Don't you dare even talk about giving up.

Think of your children....always think of those babies.

I am so sorry you are having such a hard time. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am sorry for your loss.

WE will be here for you.

YOU take care of yourself.

Sending you ton of hugs,
                      ~tracy
                      Things change. The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it. Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken......All things change.

Comment

Working...
                      X