Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cbsummer
    replied
    congrats it isn't easy I quit feb 14 along with my husband it has not been easy. We know an older man who is living with the results of smoking his live is **** and he still smokes at that point we said are we that stupid and yes we were. Like you say one step at a time it is getting easier each day there are still times that are hard. I think that I have let my guard down thinking I have lick it and thats when it gets hard. I tell myself I made it thru the worst and i don't want to start all over again and go thru the rotten few days again. good luck

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Okay --- you have now been two days without smoking. If you can do two, you can do three! Please post again tomorrow --- just remember --- you are strong enough to do it!

Sending an encouraging hug,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Kathi
    started a topic I'm gonna try!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna try!!!!!!!!

After colonscopy & endoscopy I couldn't smoke yesterday. So I continued not smoking today, going to do one day at a time (one hour at a time, if need be). Hubby HAS got to quit, so I'm hoping this will encourage him. Both tests came back good (2 small polyps removed). Kathi toilet hat
Working...
X