Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday "Guilt" or Whatever You Want to Call It!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday "Guilt" or Whatever You Want to Call It!

I had a heart-to-heart conversation about the holidays with an IC patient today (she also has multiple conditions). She said, "I don't feel guilty about not being able to do "everything," I am over that. But I spend a lot of time in my head dwelling on the fact that people are judging me." I asked what she meant about that, and she said she "sees" disappointment in people's faces that she can't participate like she used to. Do you feel that way too? Do you think this is more a reflection of what we feel, or is it true, people judge you? If so, let's brainstorm ways to get over that so we can all enjoy the holidays! You deserve a lovely holiday just like everyone else!!!
    Julie Beyer, MA, RDN
    IC Dietitian, Patient Advocate, Speaker, & Author

Did you know that up to 94% of interstitial cystitis patients find some symptom relief when they change their diet, and that dietary modification is recommended as a first line treatment for IC? Check out the IC Food List to get started!

Do you need a little more help understanding the IC Diet? Schedule a phone or video coaching session through the ICN Store today.

You can also learn more while supporting the ICN message boards by clicking on these book covers and buying the Confident Choices books from the ICN Store:

........ ........

Other IC Diet Resources:

IC Diet Webinar
    IC Diet Website
    For Health Professionals: Continuing Education About Interstitial Cystitis and Diet
    Free IC Diet Booklet: What Can I Eat?
    Confident Choices IC Diet Blog
    IC Diet Newsletter

*Let's Connect!*

Working...
X