This is Katherine Daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Katherine Daughter

I don't know how to get on here with out using moms cides.
    But I thank you all for all the inspiration you all have been to my Mom. She is a delightful woman and she has so much strength and courage.

I come here often to read the post and always want to post but I do not know how.

Mom has IC for almost 20 yrs. She had many bad times with it and got so depressed she wanted to die but then she get a post from some here and it pick her and she fight some more.

Mom has had several major surgery and almost died several times. But God has keep her alive for us to love she is delight to my baby Angel and My self.

i need to ask prayers for my self and my husband and baby . My husband is drinking again and I do not know how to help him I am going to go to a meeting myself for support but I am scared.
    Thanks for listening. I check in a couple days.
    Valerie
    Life is what you Make It .By being kind to every one and all creatures your life will be more pleasant. Live your life for GOD and if it were the last day you were alive becausse it maybe.

Don't be scared Valerie....I think it's great that you are going to a meeting. Right now that's the only way that you can help your husband. You have to worry about taking care of you
    You post about your mom was beautiful. She is very lucky to have you as a daughter.

tons of hugs teri
    teri
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

Valerie<
      I will be praying for you and your family.

It sounds like you really love your Mom and it is a start going to the meeting!
      God Bless,
      Rita

Comment

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VALERIE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
        I'M SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND BUT IT IS GOOD YOU ARE GOING TO THE MEETINGS.
        I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU I THINK YOUR MOM IS A REAL ANGEL.SHE HAS BEEN SUCH A GOOD FRIEND TO ME AND YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE HER.SHE LOVES YOU AND YOUR BABY SOOOO MUCH.
        TAKE CARE AND EMAIL ME ANYTIME YOU NEED TO TALK.
        PRAYING FOR YOU,
        KIM

Comment

((((((((Valarie)))))))))
          I'm sorry to hear about your husband. My father drank a lot when I was growing up and when he finally got clean I started attending al-anon meetings and they were a god send to me. Don't be scared. Everyone will make you feel welcomed and you don't even need to say anything, but just listen and take what you want away from the meeting to help. I pray everything goes well for you. You're mother has a very wonderful and understanding daughter in you!!!
          Love,
          Jennifer Lynn

Comment

My prayers will be with all of you. I know this has to be hard on the entire family. Just take care of yourself and that baby Angel!! Tell your mom me and Rob have been praying for her lately.

Comment

Working...
            X