MY POOH GOT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY POOH GOT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONICA MY WIFE GOT THE HELP SHE DESPERATLEY NEEDED. WE WENT TO THE PAIN CLINIC TODAY AND THE DOC. REALLY WAS SO COMPASSIONATE,UNDERSTANDING AND WILLING TO HELP. WE SPENT TWO HOURS TALKING WITH THE DOC. HE CHANGED HER MEDS. WERE GOING BACK IN TWO WEEKS TO SEE HOW SHE IS DOING. THE WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED AND WE CAN START LIVING OUR LIVES.. IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY THAT WORDS CAN'T EAVEN TELL HOW HAPPY IAM. I HOPE THAT SHE GETS THE PAIN UNDER CONTROL. I LOVE HER WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE.

MICHAEL

sweetie,
    i wanted to be the first to reply to what you shared. i could not have made it this far if it was'nt for your love, understanding, compassion, commitment, strength, & dedication to our marriage !!!!! you, our children, our family, & all the wonderful people here at ic-network & all the great doctors out there ( yes there are a few ) make this disease much easier to cope with, when you give all that you do !!! i love you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    pooh ( monica )

Comment

Monica, I am so happy you found a compassionate doctor! Yeah!!!! I hope your pain will be under control soon. You are so blessed to have such a wonderful husband!
      Thank you Michael for being such a great support. Family and especially our spouses support is so important to our recovery.

Sending hugs,
      christina
      Christina

"Faith precedes the Miracle"

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((Monica & Michael))))))))))))))))))))))))

You two are so wonderful. You guys give me hope too. Knowing that life really can be good gives me something to look forward to and hope for.

Monica, I'm so glad it went so well for you at the pain clinic!! What did they change your meds to, and how are you feeling today?

Have a really good day today,
        Terri

Comment

Monica & Michael,

I'm so happy that things went well for you at the pain clinic - it is so nice when there is HOPE

Hugs,

Liisa
          All obstacles in life are mere opportunities.

- Jesper Larson, Danish Mathematician

Comment

Hugs to both of you. My husband is a great support for me too. Your husband sounds so nice and loving to you. Take care of each other. I hope the meds work soon.
            redstonebef

Comment

Monica and Michael,it is so wonderful to hear your good news.Yes,there are some caring docs out there and I guess you have found that right one.The two of you just hold onto each other because as the wedding vows"In sickness and in health"but sometimes couples forget that part.Gentle and healing hugs to the both of you. delores

Comment

Michael, I just wanted you to know how wonderful I think you are for sticking by Monica and taking care of her with your love and support. IC is such a horrible thing we have to go through, but when we know that there is someone we can talk to and cry with, it just makes our day go by so much better. I am 21 yrs. old and have had IC for 1 year. I am so worried that no man will ever want to take on the challenge of loving someone with a chronic illnes. You have given me hope that there are men that will stick by and love someone no matter if they have IC or not. You deserve an award for being such a wonderful husband and father. Keep us posted and let us know how everything is going.

Hugs,
                Alisha

Comment

TO ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL WOMEN WHO RESPONDED TO THIS POST, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FROM ALL OF MY HEART. I TELL MY HUBBY ALL THE TIME HOW WONDERFUL, UNDERSTANDING, COMPASSIONATE, LOVING & CARING HE IS, PLUS TO STICK WITH ME & ALSO SUFFER THROUGH THIS DISEASE WITH ME, BIT SOMETIMES I THINK HE FEELS IAM BIAS, BECAUSE HE IS MY HUBBY. BUT HEARING IT ALSO FROM ALL OF YOU, REALLY SHOWED HIM THAT HE IS ALL OF THESE THINGS & MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO TERI, THINGS CAN GET BETTER. I HAVE READ YOUR POSTED TOPICS & THEY MAKE ME CRY EVERY TIME, BECAUSE I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, BUT IT DOES GET BETTER SWEETIE !!!! MY NEW MEDS ARE : METHADONE, 10MG EVERY 8 HRS, TOPRAMOX, 2 TABS TWICE DAILY, REMERON 30MG @ BEDTIME, NORCO 1/2-1 TAB EVERY 4-6 HRS, ELMIRON, PYRIDIUM PLUS & LEVISIN. PLUS I ALSO STARTED TAKING ALOE VERA CAPSULES. MY PAIN HAS DECREASED ALOT. THE ONLY BAD PART IS THE MEDS MAKE ME VERY TIRED. SO IAM HOPING THE DROWSINESS WILL DECREASE IN TIME................ ALISHA, YES THERE IS HOPE THAT YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL LOVE YOU & WANT TO BE WITH YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE IC. JUST KEEP YOUR CHIN UP & THE RIGHT MAN WILL COME ALONG. JUST HAVE FAITH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GENTLE HUGS TO YOU ALL.

MONICA

Comment

((((((((((((((well pooh)))))))))))))))))
                    You brought me to tears again lady.

You two please keep posting, ok?
                    Love you both so much!
                    Thank you for being here.
                    Terri

Comment

Im So happy to have the support for my pooh that it's a big help. thanks to all of you. Ic is a big part of our lives and i don't want it to be anymore and this web is helping out a lot so thanks to all of you..
                      Good luck, michael

Comment

Pooh and Hubby: Your posts brought tears to my eyes! I have a very supportive husband too and if not for him I would wallow in depression far more than I do.

God Bless you Both.

------------------
                        GardenLady
                        GardenLady

Comment

You are a inspiration to us all Thanks for posting
                          <STRONG>MONICA MY WIFE GOT THE HELP SHE DESPERATLEY NEEDED. WE WENT TO THE PAIN CLINIC TODAY AND THE DOC. REALLY WAS SO COMPASSIONATE,UNDERSTANDING AND WILLING TO HELP. WE SPENT TWO HOURS TALKING WITH THE DOC. HE CHANGED HER MEDS. WERE GOING BACK IN TWO WEEKS TO SEE HOW SHE IS DOING. THE WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED AND WE CAN START LIVING OUR LIVES.. IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY THAT WORDS CAN'T EAVEN TELL HOW HAPPY IAM. I HOPE THAT SHE GETS THE PAIN UNDER CONTROL. I LOVE HER WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE.

MICHAEL</STRONG>[/QUOTE]
                          Life is what you Make It .By being kind to every one and all creatures your life will be more pleasant. Live your life for GOD and if it were the last day you were alive becausse it maybe.

Comment

Working...
                          X