my daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my daughter

My daughter Carolyn is interested in our boards. She is on X-files boards...hmmm...sometimes thing get sent to her that shouldn't be sent to a 16 year old....

How many other kids would like to talk about how IC affects their family?

Hugs to you all Julie B/Carolyn :-)
    Julie Beyer, MA, RDN
    IC Dietitian, Patient Advocate, Speaker, & Author

Did you know that up to 94% of interstitial cystitis patients find some symptom relief when they change their diet, and that dietary modification is recommended as a first line treatment for IC? Check out the IC Food List to get started!

Do you need a little more help understanding the IC Diet? Schedule a phone or video coaching session through the ICN Store today.

You can also learn more while supporting the ICN message boards by clicking on these book covers and buying the Confident Choices books from the ICN Store:

........ ........

Other IC Diet Resources:

IC Diet Webinar
    IC Diet Website
    For Health Professionals: Continuing Education About Interstitial Cystitis and Diet
    Free IC Diet Booklet: What Can I Eat?
    Confident Choices IC Diet Blog
    IC Diet Newsletter

*Let's Connect!*

I know my children would!! I'd have to help them type cuz they are 9 and 10, but I think it would be really great for them to talk to other kids affected.
    Thank you!

Keep in touch,
    Love,
    Terri

Comment

Hi Terri, Carolyn will be posting under CaroCatch... (she is a catcher in softball)

Let your kids ask some questions and see how this goes....Hugs Julie
      Julie Beyer, MA, RDN
      IC Dietitian, Patient Advocate, Speaker, & Author

Did you know that up to 94% of interstitial cystitis patients find some symptom relief when they change their diet, and that dietary modification is recommended as a first line treatment for IC? Check out the IC Food List to get started!

Do you need a little more help understanding the IC Diet? Schedule a phone or video coaching session through the ICN Store today.

You can also learn more while supporting the ICN message boards by clicking on these book covers and buying the Confident Choices books from the ICN Store:

........ ........

Other IC Diet Resources:

IC Diet Webinar
      IC Diet Website
      For Health Professionals: Continuing Education About Interstitial Cystitis and Diet
      Free IC Diet Booklet: What Can I Eat?
      Confident Choices IC Diet Blog
      IC Diet Newsletter

*Let's Connect!*

Comment

ok, lets see if this works. Am i gettin this mom? thh
        Anyways...this is lots different than my other boards...but it's all good.
        Is there even anyone here to talk to? hehe

<3
        Caro

Comment

My daughter is 16 and I think she would really appreciate talking to others who live with an IC Mom. We all know that it definitely affects their lives more than we probably want to admit.
          "You are not alone"

Comment

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know...that I'm actually in both situations. I have IC, and my mom has IC as well, so it kind of lets me have an interesting prespective on the whole situation. If I can help you out, please just let me know. I know how it feels to suffer from IC, but also to see my wonderful mother's IC get progressively worse, to the point where she's now on disability. So, if anyone wants to chat or has any questions, I'm here!!

Hugs,
            Alexa

[email protected]
            My story of healing and hope http://www.ic-network.com/patientstories/alexa.html

Comment

Hi CaroCatch!
              It's really good to see you here. We are all very proud of you wanting to help yourself, and your Mom. Quite a special little lady.

I'm going to see if I can get my kiddos to sit down with me for a while today and add a post for each of them.
              This is going to be great!

Take good care, and have a good day today,
              T

~*~Wishing you many moments of peace~*~

Comment

Working...
              X