X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icnTerri
    replied
    Hi CaroCatch!
    It's really good to see you here. We are all very proud of you wanting to help yourself, and your Mom. Quite a special little lady.

I'm going to see if I can get my kiddos to sit down with me for a while today and add a post for each of them.
    This is going to be great!

Take good care, and have a good day today,
    T

~*~Wishing you many moments of peace~*~

Leave a comment:

• Alexa
    replied
    Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know...that I'm actually in both situations. I have IC, and my mom has IC as well, so it kind of lets me have an interesting prespective on the whole situation. If I can help you out, please just let me know. I know how it feels to suffer from IC, but also to see my wonderful mother's IC get progressively worse, to the point where she's now on disability. So, if anyone wants to chat or has any questions, I'm here!!

Hugs,
    Alexa

[email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Dianna Maddison
    replied
    My daughter is 16 and I think she would really appreciate talking to others who live with an IC Mom. We all know that it definitely affects their lives more than we probably want to admit.

Leave a comment:

• CaroCatch
    replied
    ok, lets see if this works. Am i gettin this mom? thh
    Anyways...this is lots different than my other boards...but it's all good.
    Is there even anyone here to talk to? hehe

<3
    Caro

Leave a comment:

• Julie B
    replied
    Hi Terri, Carolyn will be posting under CaroCatch... (she is a catcher in softball)

Let your kids ask some questions and see how this goes....Hugs Julie

Leave a comment:

• icnTerri
    replied
    I know my children would!! I'd have to help them type cuz they are 9 and 10, but I think it would be really great for them to talk to other kids affected.
    Thank you!

Keep in touch,
    Love,
    Terri

Leave a comment:

• Julie B
    started a topic my daughter

my daughter

My daughter Carolyn is interested in our boards. She is on X-files boards...hmmm...sometimes thing get sent to her that shouldn't be sent to a 16 year old....

How many other kids would like to talk about how IC affects their family?

Hugs to you all Julie B/Carolyn :-)
Working...
X