Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted to let you know about my mom (Brea)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted to let you know about my mom (Brea)

HI everyone,,I have never been here before but I'm sure a few of you have seen her here. She loves the boards here,I think I saw her trying to be up long enought earlier..Any way my mother needs your prayers..she woke up thrusday morning to find out that she had had a stroke durning the night. She is getting some use of her right hand back but still has away to go but I'm sure she will be back here soon. Thank you .....Tracy
    Friends are an important part of sharing the burden and worry of each day. Thank you for the gift of your friendship....Brea

I hope she continues to recover and can be back on the boards soon.

Sending healing thoughts,
    Donna
    Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
    Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
    Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
    [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

Tell her I'm praying for her. i hope she recovers soon. God bless you and your mom!

Michaela grouphug

Comment

{{{{{Tracy}}}}}

I'm saying prayers for your mom. How very blessed she is to have you by her side. I hope her recovery is quick and complete.

Sending warm hugs.

With Love,
        Cricket
        "The beauty of the human mind over the body is that if you can't run, you can walk; if you can't walk, you can crawl; if you can't crawl - stay still and imagine getting there. ~ Johnnetta B. Cole ~"

Comment

Hi Tracey--

I hope your mom recovers speedy and well!!!

Prayers to you both,
          Jess grouphug
          Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Hi Tracey, hope your mother will do well and hope she recovers really soon, hugs to you and your mum and well wishes to you both, hugs and prayers Iris hi kissing angel grouphug
            Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

What a nice daughter! Please tell her that we are thinking of her and hope she feels better real soon.
              Kim

Diagnosed August 2001

Current IC meds: Elmiron (since 2001), Levaquin (one pill after intercourse to prevent UTIs), Effexor (for depression & anxiety)

Past IC meds: Amitriptyline (Elavil), Hydroxyzine (Vistaril), Detrol LA, Lexapro (for depression & anxiety, but also helped my IC) (They all helped, but I was able to discontinue them.)

I've been virtually symptom free and able to eat & drink whatever I'd like for about 8 years now.

“We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.” ~ Viktor Frankl

“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

Tracy, please let your Mom know that I am praying for her and your family. She is such a sweet lady and I miss talking to her. Thankyou for updating us and letting us know about Mom. What a wonderful daughter you are. Please keep us posted sweetie. Hang in there. God bless.
                Hang in there , There is hope.
                There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Tell mom the boards will miss her. We'll be here when she's ready to come back. A speedy & full recovery for her. Hugs, Kathi
                  angel Brea's daughter is an angel
                  One Day At A Time
                  Kathi

Comment

HI everyone and thanks for all the prayers for my mother. She is doing much better and just about has the full use of her arm back...The Dr.S doesn't know what caused her to have the stroke other than her blood pressure spiked high cause she was in a bad flare,,other wise her b/p is normal. But I want to thank everyone and I'm sure she will be back on the boards as soon as possible. Thank You and God bless
                    Friends are an important part of sharing the burden and worry of each day. Thank you for the gift of your friendship....Brea

Comment

Thanks for the update on your mother, Tracey. Keeping ya'll in my prayers.

grouphug grouphug angel
                      Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

Glad to read the update on your Mum, hope that she gets better each day, prayers and hugs for her and for you, Iris angel angel grouphug grouphug
                        Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Thankyou Lord for answering our prayers. Tracey thankyou for the update on your Mom. Please give her a hug from me and you have ahug too from me as well. I miss your Mom and let her know that please. God bless you. Prayers are still being said for your Mom.
                          Hang in there , There is hope.
                          There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

{{{{{Tracey}}}}}Glad your mom is recovering quickly. She sure has a great daughter angel
                            teri
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

Working...
                            X