MY POOH GOT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY POOH GOT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONICA MY WIFE GOT THE HELP SHE DESPERATLEY NEEDED. WE WENT TO THE PAIN CLINIC TODAY AND THE DOC. REALLY WAS SO COMPASSIONATE,UNDERSTANDING AND WILLING TO HELP. WE SPENT TWO HOURS TALKING WITH THE DOC. HE CHANGED HER MEDS. WERE GOING BACK IN TWO WEEKS TO SEE HOW SHE IS DOING. THE WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED AND WE CAN START LIVING OUR LIVES.. IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY THAT WORDS CAN'T EAVEN TELL HOW HAPPY IAM. I HOPE THAT SHE GETS THE PAIN UNDER CONTROL. I LOVE HER WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE.

MICHAEL

pooh:I am so happy that your wife got the help she needed. I hope the doc continues to do her well.

Val<STRONG>MONICA MY WIFE GOT THE HELP SHE DESPERATLEY NEEDED. WE WENT TO THE PAIN CLINIC TODAY AND THE DOC. REALLY WAS SO COMPASSIONATE,UNDERSTANDING AND WILLING TO HELP. WE SPENT TWO HOURS TALKING WITH THE DOC. HE CHANGED HER MEDS. WERE GOING BACK IN TWO WEEKS TO SEE HOW SHE IS DOING. THE WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED AND WE CAN START LIVING OUR LIVES.. IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY THAT WORDS CAN'T EAVEN TELL HOW HAPPY IAM. I HOPE THAT SHE GETS THE PAIN UNDER CONTROL. I LOVE HER WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE.

MICHAEL</STRONG>[/QUOTE]
    Life is what you Make It .By being kind to every one and all creatures your life will be more pleasant. Live your life for GOD and if it were the last day you were alive becausse it maybe.

Comment

Working...
    X