No announcement yet.

in between a rock and a hard place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is God Bless you. Do not worry even if she has IC The Lord will take care of them just as he takes care of you. My daughter has IC and now my granddaughter is showing signs of having IC. Maybe a cure will be found soon. Hugs

redstonebef

Comment

Hang in there Dixie, you are such a remarkable young woman, you keep bouncing back from everything you are going through. Know that we are all behind you, and thinking about you, and saying prayers that everything will work out for you and Tyler and your daughter. Much love and prayers, and hugs coming your way, keep us posted as to how things are going, love Iris hi kissing grouphug
      Today and every day you are loved, so don't be anxious about tomorrow, God will take care of you tomorrow; Live one day at a time.

Comment

Thank you you just dont know how much that ment to me

Thank you all for standing behind me on this i really needed your support and i pray i can help you somehow one day soon to I love each and everyone one of you any time ya'll need me please pm me i will be here for you no matter what.
        Sending all of you warm and happy wishes. grouphug
        I have my IC angel's and that is everyone one of you. angel grouphug kissing
        Medicine taken daily or as needed:
        1. Heaprin and Marcaine rescue installment 1 to 3x daily as needed.
        2. MS.Cotin 100mg 3x daily
        3. MSIR 30mg 1 or 2 every 4-6hrs as needed for breakthrew pain.
        4. Fentanyl 100 mg Change every 48hrs.
        5. Gentamicin 80mg install after each rescue treatment
        5 Leviquin 500mg self start as needed.
        6. Klonopin 1 or 2 daily as needed.
        7. Prosed/DS as 1 every 6hrs as needed.

I have IC, but IC doesn't have me anymore!

Comment

Working...
        X