X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dixiefireball
    replied
    Thank you you just dont know how much that ment to me

Thank you all for standing behind me on this i really needed your support and i pray i can help you somehow one day soon to I love each and everyone one of you any time ya'll need me please pm me i will be here for you no matter what.
    Sending all of you warm and happy wishes. grouphug
    I have my IC angel's and that is everyone one of you. angel grouphug kissing

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hang in there Dixie, you are such a remarkable young woman, you keep bouncing back from everything you are going through. Know that we are all behind you, and thinking about you, and saying prayers that everything will work out for you and Tyler and your daughter. Much love and prayers, and hugs coming your way, keep us posted as to how things are going, love Iris hi kissing grouphug

Leave a comment:

• redstonebef
    replied
    All I can say is God Bless you. Do not worry even if she has IC The Lord will take care of them just as he takes care of you. My daughter has IC and now my granddaughter is showing signs of having IC. Maybe a cure will be found soon. Hugs

redstonebef

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    that is one thing i'm afraid of is that my daugther courtney has ic that scares the living day light out of me. but this is the first time she has ever had bladder spasm so all help me pray my daughter dont get this too

as for tonya when we went up there today she was on the couch passed out AND NO her mom still didn't do nothing i honest to god think Joyce her mom is waiting for her to die for crying out loud why want she get help? Why want her mom get her some help? and if we try to get her help we are the lowest people alive and i really can't stand the stress right now with that.
    Poor Tyler cried to come back home (here) last night and we couldnt take him because he had school today Joyce said today she had a hard time getting him up this morning he didn't want to go he is ready to come home i knew he would but they want let him i guess I got to figure out what we need to do next but with christmas so close and with jeff being sick money is tight and i don't even know how santa is going to come see my kids. ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. but God will see us threw it he will send us some help somehow God is always looking out for us.
    Thanks everyone for listening to me i will keep all of you updated on Tyler.
    I LOVE ALL OF YOU THANKS FOR BEING MY SECOND FAMILY WITHOUT YA'LL I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE ALL OF YOU ARE WONDERFUL. GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE HERE. wink

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hey,

Aside from the family stuff, I am glad that you got checked out at the hospital and that you've got some pain meds to help you through this pain. Does your daughter have IC?

Maybe Tonya will get some good help now and become clean, and provide a better life for Tyler. You've done all that you could do, maybe she'll step up now.

Hope it all works out!

Hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    I had to go to the er today and plus my daughter had to go she was having bladder spasm all night and up crying with them well my back was hurting so i had it checked out and checked for another uti it came clear for once but yet they did give me a pain shot and more pain meds to take home thank goodness because i was out of pain meds. and i can't get anymore from my doctor to the 17th so these 20 will last until then.
    anyway back to tyler
    my husband left me home to sleep the pain shot off to go get his payroll check and Joyce jeffs mom called on the cell. she was crying and all upset tonya is all f-up and tyler was upset because joyce and tonya had been almost fist fighting but jeff's uncle was there and broke it up thank goodness because tyler was home Jeff's mom has said this a million times but she said again tomorrow she was going to go to the police department and have them to come take her out of the home to a hosp before it to late.
    POOR tonya has been on hard drugs since 91 I pray its not to late for her but right now she wants to die and don't want anyhelp from anyone and she made Jeff promise we would take care of tyler. I'm so confussed.

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hello Dixie just read your posts, and you have been going through a lot lately. I do agree with your husband, you have to watch out for your own health. I am sure Tyler knows that he has you to come to, and you will be there for him. Please look after yourself, I know you care about him and miss him, but you have been through a lot lately. Take care and hugs, you know we all care about you, so take really good care of yourself, Iris hi kissing grouphug

Leave a comment:

• lotsofgirls
    replied
    Hi Dixie,
    I agree with your husband, you can't let your health go downhill, and you know that anyway. Its hard when a child is at stake. I think the fact that he comes to you on occasion and tells you what is going on means that you are a safety net in his mind, and if things go south for him he will know you are there and reach out to you. The pot smoking may be a "self-medicating" technique if he is upset/depressed. Can you get him a counselor thru school or otherwise if you suspect this? I would agree that he is a high risk kid for drugs, and sometimes there are programs to support those kids (I'm in Canada so its probably different here). The more external safetys around this kid, the more you can let go and not have to feel responsible for him as well.

Take care of yourself, you are doing a great job!!

Cath

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    Thank you Donna and thank you all.

my husband told me to wash my hands in the subject so my health wouldnt go back down hill but to tell you the truth since tyler has left my health has gotten better. but i do miss him and i think the most part of that is that i'm worried about him what parent in there right mind would let a 14 year old smoke pot and cig. gggggrrrrrrrrr cussing heck that is how she got started with pot.
    but i have to let it go.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I know it's really tough for you right now --- I absolutely agree that you need to wait until Tyler wants to come home. He's at an age where forcing him would just make things worse. I just hope he makes that decision soon.

Sending a giant supporting hug,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug Hang in there. Maybe you could call dss and talk to them about removing tyler from there and put him in your home hon. I know that you love him very much. He seems messed up already. Something more is going on where he is at. Praying for you and your family and tyler.

Leave a comment:

• mjlabieniec
    replied
    Hang in there. Take things one day at a time. I'm sure Tyler knows that you care about him.

grouphug kissing

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi Rhonda--

Yeesh what a mess. You have got your hands full, girl!

Maybe you could look into adopting him? You are so sweet, caring so much and wanting him even though your bills would get bigger. Hang in there. You are truly an angel!

Lots of hugs and love,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    we had tyler this weekend and after talking to him i found out he is now smokeing cig and POT eek OMG. I told him cig is one thing i can't say much i still smoke but pot is another and at his age he needs all the brain cells he can get and keep!
    Anyway I told his grandmother in hopes she will do something Lord only knows his mother want heck that is how she started out. I have had it I wash my hands in this IF they can't take care of this this is there problem i have done all i can i'm not going to let my self keep getting upset over this banghead I love the child but what else can i do call dss and let them get him and let him run away and make his life wrose????? If i knew we could get him that would be another story heck i'm really confused but I will not upset myself no longer on this UNTIL HE SAYS OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH HE WANTS TO COME HOME.
    Am I wrong????? I have got my ic under control right now and i don't want to lose that! lord only knows the bills are cheaper here now but i do miss him and i'm so afriad of him messing his life up I know he is messing his life up. pot is the way his mother started out and she got where she wanted something more then harder. oh well here i am all messed up but i do still care. I'm going to take care of my family and me. and i'm not going to worry so much about tyler anymore. dang as you can tell i'm all messed up. but i do know what is important and that is my husband my children and me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X