Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelli
    replied
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYY I have a post to make too about my significant other...errrr And I'm SOOOOOOOO glad we finally have somewhere to go to talk about it.

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Kiyoka--

You will find your Prince Charming soon! In fact, I know one who wants to spoil you! wink

Brat--
    Hehe, ok you get him this week: he's got essays that (I) have to write and a bajillion hours of overtime and school--lol he won't be in the best mood ever this week!! I took a picture of my gifts so I can remember that he's sweet when he's playing the beast lol!!

Hugs,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    jess wanna trade hubbys lol
    hehehhheehehehehe

Leave a comment:

• Kiyoka
    replied
    Hello, I'm here because I heard a lot of wonderful things about Jess relationship with Chris and he is the greatest person ever..in her life...and that is very cool...one of these day I hope to have a partner like Chris who would bring me flowers and ballons and toys.. to make me feel better...

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    I don't have a vent about my hubby right now, but I do have a praise:

He brought me home flowers and a little toy when I came home from surgery;

He stayed home with me all day yesterday, and told off all the telemarketers that called and would wake me up;

He called me from work a few times today just to see how I was doing;

And he's just been so sweet lately to me. *Sigh* No one said this had to be a vent board wink

Hugs,
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Alrighty then here we are, thanks to Teri's suggestion and Dixie asking for it, then kelli's "re-suggestion" we got it.. now ladys lets not make them regret giving it to us wink
    I think this board will work out great
    grouphug
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• michaela
    replied
    WOW This is so cool. To actually have a place to talk about the other half is wonderful. Now ladies and gents lets make sure and talk about some of the really cool things along with the bad. So very very cool!!

Michaela blah

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    I am also glad this board is here now, right now we are doing great. My husband is used to the IC now and he, and my son and daughter and new son-in-law are my NAG TEAM when I overdo, great to have this board, Iris hi hat

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    I agree, Dixie! We are all great together!

Hugs!!
    Jess

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    I'm thankful we all came together as a family and worked for this board.
    Teri Thanks for pulling us all together!
    thank you kelli You push for something i got an no answer too.
    What a wonderful family we are together. grouphug

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    started a topic WOW THIS BOARD IS HERE!!!

WOW THIS BOARD IS HERE!!!

Hmm...I don't have anything to say today, because hubby has been wonderful with my surgery and all. Can't believe this board is here!

Hugs,
    Jess
Working...
X