• Show
Clear All

• topcop229
    replied
    lojak, that's pretty good!!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    lol Georgia.. that was pretty funny, I can actually picture my hubby saying it.

my husband told people that when I had my interstim, he had lojak installed in me.. men.. there like kids, they say the darndest things

Leave a comment:

• topcop229
    replied
    Funny that you say that Georgia, because I am not really brand conscious about most things...but TP...i've GOT to have my Kleenex Cottonelle...NO substitutions! I hope your hubby is right! Good luck tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    I quit counting the rolls of toilet paper we use. Hmmm I wonder who is the toilet paper grabber.

Trishann

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Well, I know I'm not using quite as much T.P. now that I've got my Interstim in

Let's hope you can stop buying so much very soon

Leave a comment:

• Georgia L
    started a topic Toilet Paper

Toilet Paper

Thought I would share something to give everyone who understands a smile or a laugh.
    My hubby went shopping with me to get stocked up on things for the house before I have my interstim trial done tomorrow.
    We went to Sams Club and got the usual items... the giant box of cat food, enormous flats of juices (for him and our daughter not me of course)
    and the huge packs of paper towels and toilet paper... well in his own way of IC humor he jokes...
    "hey honey if this interstim thing works we will not have to come out here and buy so much toilet paper"
    so true... sadly funny and true
    Laugh not to cry sometimes right?
    Try to keep smiling!
    Georgia
Working...
X