Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everything you want to know and then some

Hi Girls,
    Sharon posted in the romance board and I am going to post this in this one..
    There is a great site called whensexhurts.com
    We have a great time over there and we are all very open and honest.
    Please feel free to come and join us. You will have to sign up to read the forum and be approved.
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Right there with ya Tig! It's a great spot - very relaxed, lighthearted and helpful when trying to sort out the sexual-aspect of having a chronic illness!!
    Hugs,
    Tracey
    How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
    IC dx'd Nov 2004
    Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
    Possible IBS
    Current IC Meds
    Vistaril 25mg in the evening
    Previous IC Meds taken:
    Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
    Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
    Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day
    Others:
    Wellbutrin 150mg 2x's a day for Anxiety/IBS
    Pepcid 40mg a day for GERD
    Zytrec for Nasal Allergies
    Align Probiotic daily for IBS

Comment

I have to agree. Also, please don't be afraid to jump in even if sex is not possible for you right now. There are great ideas about how to keep the intimacy going without sex. Plus the boards are just a great way to laugh and let off some steam!!!

Comment

Good point aprilmae! It's just fun "sitting around and chatting", and making ourselves laugh about it all....
        Hugs,
        Tracey

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:

Dx's:
        IC dx'd Nov 2004
        Possible IBS
        Current IC Meds
        Previous IC Meds taken:
        Others:

Comment

Ok Tracey, its time to get the noodle out on April...lol or maybe shes just trying to get the word out with 2 post thats the same?..

Todays your day April
          Hugs
          Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
          http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
          http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
          Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
          Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
          Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
          Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

No not the noodle...........Runnnnnnnn

I fixed the problem - I am out of it this morning.

Leelee - check the other board - I am trying to decorate the cage!!!!

Comment

Okie dokie...Going to check out Tracey new cage ...hehehe
              Hugs
              Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Diet Reference Sheet:

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
              Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
              Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

lol yep please check out about the noodle posting,
                'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

What a bunch of wackos I am dealing with over there. Nobody wants to behave on that site. What's that you are trying to say?...I don't behave either?
                  Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:

Link to the IC Diet:
                  http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

I never though_ that

me behave... lol do I have too?

Comment

As you all can see, by the need to decorate the cage for me, I must never ever behave!!! Good thing noodles are cheap...gonna need a LOT of them I see.....
                      Hugs,
                      Tracey

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:

Dx's:
                      IC dx'd Nov 2004
                      Possible IBS
                      Current IC Meds
                      Previous IC Meds taken:
                      Others:

Comment

Lol Yup Tracey..... Maybe we all need to get us one....

But really gals out there, This is a great site, Its very relaxed and has some wonderful info on there about sex and many many other things..
                        All you gals need to just give it a look,
                        But I warn you... Be ready to laugh and have fun.......
                        Hugs
                        Ronda

Diet Reference Sheet:

Meds I have Tried:

Comment

I am so glad you added that disclaimer leelee - it is a source of uncontrollable giggles!!!!!
                          Hugs,
                          Tracey

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:

Dx's:
                          IC dx'd Nov 2004
                          Possible IBS
                          Current IC Meds
                          Previous IC Meds taken:
                          Others:

Comment

The www.whensexhurts site is down right now What am I going to do.
                            Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:

Link to the IC Diet:
                            http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

I know I was in there and tried to make a post and couldn't..

Comment

Working...
                              X