everything you want to know and then some

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leelee88
    Moonheart they broke the WSH web site...
    But Jill fixed it... You should come join us, if you have not already
    I dunno. Might be too depressing.
    http://www.TheCraftyEwe.etsy.com

Comment

lol us depressing... he he maybe a bit Can't wait to see you there.

leelee.. jill said she did it... so Tracey and I were released without any pending investigations.
      'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Originally posted by tigger_gal
        lol us depressing... he he maybe a bit Can't wait to see you there.

leelee.. jill said she did it... so Tracey and I were released without any pending investigations.
        Oh no...not YOU depressing....talking about sex when I haven't had any for almost five years!

Comment

Moonheart.... Its not all about sex, there is some really interesting things you can try besides intercourse.. But I understand if you dont want to join..But we would still love to have you...
          Hugs
          Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
          http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
          http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
          Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
          Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
          Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
          Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

absolutely... please come and read, honey we are there 100% for you.. There is so much to learn about making love without intercourse..
            (((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))
            'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

And let me tell you what a relief it was to be released without the investigation - I was bit nervous, hee hee hee

Oh yeah Moonheart - we talk about all sorts of stuff - like things that we did in your "younger wilder days" too, not just current sexual escapades!!! You never know, you might have a brilliant idea that we would ALL be grateful for!!!! Come on over!
              Hugs,
              Tracey
              How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
              http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
              IC dx'd Nov 2004
              Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
              Possible IBS
              Current IC Meds
              Vistaril 25mg in the evening
              Previous IC Meds taken:
              Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
              Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
              Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day
              Others:
              Wellbutrin 150mg 2x's a day for Anxiety/IBS
              Pepcid 40mg a day for GERD
              Zytrec for Nasal Allergies
              Align Probiotic daily for IBS

Comment

Yes, Moonheart...Come on in and register. Then you can test the water and read all the goings on there. We do have alot of fun talking about all kinds of things. It is so much fun to be able to talk openly. It could help.
                Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:

Link to the IC Diet:
                http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Awwwwww...okay! You girls talked me into it!

See ya over there! :woohoo:

Comment

:woohoo: :woohoo: Moonheart is coming to see us...:woohoo: :woohoo:
                    Hugs
                    Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Diet Reference Sheet:

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
                    Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
                    Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

I hesitate to ask....

....what are 'noodles'? I'm imagining a sexual aid that resembles a pool toy? Can't wait for an answer.

P.S. You ladies are a HOOT!

Danita
                      Dani

-Bladder surgery to correct reflux-'68
                      -Terribly painful periods, [email protected] 13 (most likely due to endometriosis, no dx then)
                      -4 gyn surgeries since 2003 to remove cysts, ovaries, endometriosis and uterus
                      -DX'd w/I.C. before 3rd gyn surgery, but sure I've had it since childhood
                      -Gastrointestinal allergies to nuts and shellfish - {I would like to know if there is some connection of gastro allergies to I.C.?}
                      PTSD (sexual abuse by teenage boy when I was 4 and s. abuse by adult male who was friend of my Dad's - my parents still don't know)
                      -DX'd with IBS in 2000
                      -Rhabdomyolysis in 2001 (has not returned)
                      -DX'd with Eosinophilic Esophagitis (Asthma of the Esophagus) 3/07
                      -DX'd with TMJ in 2000-wear splint
                      -Hydrodistention and Cystoscopy w/ biopsy of tissue in bladder-2003
                      -DX'd with Epilepsy -2000
                      -SSS (Selective Sound Sensitivity)-wear earplugs most of the time to screen out certain noises
                      -DX'd with Fibromyalgia (2006)

Medications:MS [email protected],Hydrocodone-10/650:up to 4day,Levothyroxine,Soma,Clonazepam,Vesicare,Keppra (anti-seizure),Flovent FHA 220mcg (swallowed for E.E.),Elmiron,Instillations-5+per week for flares,Lidocaine,Cysta-Q,Prelief, Dulcolax,Baby Aspirin(for FM),God blessed me w/2 boys: Devin-14 and Logan-9, Jim, my husband of 18+ years who sort of understands what I.C. is...still working on educating him!, my springer spaniel "Wookie" ('cause he makes sounds like 'Chewbacca' from "Star Wars" when my son plays with him) and the most important 'medicine' of all...PRAYER...because ONLY God knows the answer to why we are all going through this awful I.C.!

Comment

Hey gals, DanniBelle wants to know what noodles are. Should we tell her here or make her wait until she comes over to the other side.? I vote for her to wait. That way she can get the full story and see for herself how much fun we are having. Go ahead DanniBelle, check it out. I know you want to. Give in to your curiosity. You will be so happy you did. :woohoo:

See you there, soon.
                        Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:

Link to the IC Diet:
                        http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

I think she needs to join the WSH site then she can find out what really is a noodle...hehehe
                          Hugs
                          Ronda

Diet Reference Sheet:

Meds I have Tried:

Comment

Yay!! Moonheart's gonna join us!! Yay!

And oh, DaniBelle - have you figured out the crazy noodle converstation we got going on? It all started so innocently too...
                            Hugs,
                            Tracey
                            How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
                            http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
                            IC dx'd Nov 2004
                            Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
                            Possible IBS
                            Current IC Meds
                            Vistaril 25mg in the evening
                            Previous IC Meds taken:
                            Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
                            Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
                            Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day
                            Others:
                            Wellbutrin 150mg 2x's a day for Anxiety/IBS
                            Pepcid 40mg a day for GERD
                            Zytrec for Nasal Allergies
                            Align Probiotic daily for IBS

Comment

Either...

it's something really nasty (someone's personal sexual 'adventure' story), or it's something very innocent.....hmmmmm....I'm thinking the first??????

I think I'll try to figure it out with a Q & A to make it fun....send me the first one soon....such as:

Q: Is it person, place, or thing?
                              A: Has to be a 'thing'

DaniBelle
                              Dani

-Bladder surgery to correct reflux-'68
                              -Terribly painful periods, [email protected] 13 (most likely due to endometriosis, no dx then)
                              -4 gyn surgeries since 2003 to remove cysts, ovaries, endometriosis and uterus
                              -DX'd w/I.C. before 3rd gyn surgery, but sure I've had it since childhood
                              -Gastrointestinal allergies to nuts and shellfish - {I would like to know if there is some connection of gastro allergies to I.C.?}
                              PTSD (sexual abuse by teenage boy when I was 4 and s. abuse by adult male who was friend of my Dad's - my parents still don't know)
                              -DX'd with IBS in 2000
                              -Rhabdomyolysis in 2001 (has not returned)
                              -DX'd with Eosinophilic Esophagitis (Asthma of the Esophagus) 3/07
                              -DX'd with TMJ in 2000-wear splint
                              -Hydrodistention and Cystoscopy w/ biopsy of tissue in bladder-2003
                              -DX'd with Epilepsy -2000
                              -SSS (Selective Sound Sensitivity)-wear earplugs most of the time to screen out certain noises
                              -DX'd with Fibromyalgia (2006)

Medications:MS [email protected],Hydrocodone-10/650:up to 4day,Levothyroxine,Soma,Clonazepam,Vesicare,Keppra (anti-seizure),Flovent FHA 220mcg (swallowed for E.E.),Elmiron,Instillations-5+per week for flares,Lidocaine,Cysta-Q,Prelief, Dulcolax,Baby Aspirin(for FM),God blessed me w/2 boys: Devin-14 and Logan-9, Jim, my husband of 18+ years who sort of understands what I.C. is...still working on educating him!, my springer spaniel "Wookie" ('cause he makes sounds like 'Chewbacca' from "Star Wars" when my son plays with him) and the most important 'medicine' of all...PRAYER...because ONLY God knows the answer to why we are all going through this awful I.C.!

Comment

Okay girls...I just tried to get on the whensexhurts.com website from work. My company has put a restriction on it, so now I have to wait to get on it during my own time! LOL. What in the world is going on over "on the other side"?

I may have to leave work early so that I can check it out. I will also need to change it back to my home email address so that I can keep up with the postings. Can't wait!!!!

Tracey

Comment

Working...
                                X