X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    noodle news will be held only on the WSH site

I am ssssssoooooooooooooooooo happy 2 you are joining us.

Leave a comment:

• Claredale
    replied
    Okay girls...I just tried to get on the whensexhurts.com website from work. My company has put a restriction on it, so now I have to wait to get on it during my own time! LOL. What in the world is going on over "on the other side"?

I may have to leave work early so that I can check it out. I will also need to change it back to my home email address so that I can keep up with the postings. Can't wait!!!!

Tracey

Leave a comment:

• DaniBelle
    replied
    Either...

it's something really nasty (someone's personal sexual 'adventure' story), or it's something very innocent.....hmmmmm....I'm thinking the first??????

I think I'll try to figure it out with a Q & A to make it fun....send me the first one soon....such as:

Q: Is it person, place, or thing?
    A: Has to be a 'thing'

DaniBelle

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Yay!! Moonheart's gonna join us!! Yay!

And oh, DaniBelle - have you figured out the crazy noodle converstation we got going on? It all started so innocently too...

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    I think she needs to join the WSH site then she can find out what really is a noodle...hehehe

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Hey gals, DanniBelle wants to know what noodles are. Should we tell her here or make her wait until she comes over to the other side.? I vote for her to wait. That way she can get the full story and see for herself how much fun we are having. Go ahead DanniBelle, check it out. I know you want to. Give in to your curiosity. You will be so happy you did. :woohoo:

See you there, soon.

Leave a comment:

• DaniBelle
    replied
    I hesitate to ask....

....what are 'noodles'? I'm imagining a sexual aid that resembles a pool toy? Can't wait for an answer.

P.S. You ladies are a HOOT!

Danita

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    :woohoo: :woohoo: Moonheart is coming to see us...:woohoo: :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    Awwwwww...okay! You girls talked me into it!

See ya over there! :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Yes, Moonheart...Come on in and register. Then you can test the water and read all the goings on there. We do have alot of fun talking about all kinds of things. It is so much fun to be able to talk openly. It could help.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    And let me tell you what a relief it was to be released without the investigation - I was bit nervous, hee hee hee

Oh yeah Moonheart - we talk about all sorts of stuff - like things that we did in your "younger wilder days" too, not just current sexual escapades!!! You never know, you might have a brilliant idea that we would ALL be grateful for!!!! Come on over!

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    absolutely... please come and read, honey we are there 100% for you.. There is so much to learn about making love without intercourse..
    (((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Moonheart.... Its not all about sex, there is some really interesting things you can try besides intercourse.. But I understand if you dont want to join..But we would still love to have you...

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    Originally posted by tigger_gal
    lol us depressing... he he maybe a bit Can't wait to see you there.

leelee.. jill said she did it... so Tracey and I were released without any pending investigations.
    Oh no...not YOU depressing....talking about sex when I haven't had any for almost five years!

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    lol us depressing... he he maybe a bit Can't wait to see you there.

leelee.. jill said she did it... so Tracey and I were released without any pending investigations.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X