Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I think I would let hooters out the front door and make him stand out there screaming where's my hooters time to leave hubby and kids, come here and we can hit the strip club. I have never been to one.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Hooters!!!!! I think you should tell him that you hope he enjoyed the view and that it is probably the last time that he sees any hooters for a very long time. Hit him where it hurts.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    LOL well that's good. Don't you hate it when they do stupid things like that, ugh! Get him good Leslie, get him good, hehe

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Thanks Griff's I am actually in a humerous mood about it today. I have refused his phone calls since Wednesday and even threatened to change my home number just so he couldn't call and talk to the machine. Thank goodness a few hour has passed and I am in revenge mode.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Oh No! That doesn't sound good Leslie!

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    started a topic So mad at him right now

So mad at him right now

Without getting into details here is my possible plan of action.

Buying 1 golden doodle and naming it Hooters for him to remmember this stunt. Everytime he yell' "Hooters" go pee he will remember the massive credit card bill he racked up this week while off at school with his co-workers.
Working...
X