Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An interesting weekend, maybe a better marriage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonheart
    replied
    ROFLMAO!!!
    I was just getting ready to cut and paste in the "Hugs,
    Tracey

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time..." comment!!!!

LOL!!!

Filthy minds think alike! LOL!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

Hey girl! See my thread about my discovery of, or rediscovery of, Topomax!

Leave a comment:

• MakinIT
    replied
    Well, they seem to like him. I don't care how studly of a male elephant you are....a female of, what, a thousand pounds (I don't know) who "is not in the mood" just ain't gonna cooperate. But, we aren't privy to the love life, only the internal waste removal systems. WHOA nellie. Makes a Stallion look like a baby boy when he pees ha, ha...What a wierd subject...how did we get here?

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    LOL, can't say I have seen him - sounds a bit frightening, glad I am not a girl elephant!!! LMAO!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MakinIT
    replied
    Have any of you seen the Bull Elephant "Packy" at the Washington Park Zoo? (in Portland) He's a year older than I am....that's why the visual got a little scary...I've seen the "elephant" in his glory (he has like 12 offspring) ....Yipes. speaking of offspring...off to get my own...I hope she actually wore the sunscreen I packed for her...The annual safety patrol picnic they've had since I was in safety patrol (the local permanant amusement park..ha,ha....It is kinda corney) Anyway, I'm she sure's burnt so it is off to whining I go...

Tracey

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    "Girls just wanna have fun"...

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Ok Tracey, that got me laughing! I see your mind works like mine and Sharon's lol!!! Ah what good is anything if we can't have fun, eh??

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Offended...No. Impressed...Yes. Happy for you...Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MakinIT
    replied
    Traceann

Ok..I just read the "how do you eat an Elephant?...One bite at a time"....I think my mind is in le gutter.(go to my post re: some things should be secret)
    Last edited by MakinIT; 05-16-2007, 02:05 PM. Reason: additional wording

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    LOL, I don't think you have to worry about offending anyone, as Sharon was voted in to be the one to ask for the juicy details...hee hee hee

Leave a comment:

• MakinIT
    replied
    WHAT...now you all get all lady like on me? Ok, ok....his maleness is excessive....IMHO! (I've seen a few malenesses....is that a word?)

Tell me if you think I'm being scammed...I'm trying to sell my diamond/emerald earring jackets. Mom gave them to me last year on my birthday, I will never have diamond studs and already have a magnificent set of Emerald and diamond earrings/necklace/Ring that I never wear for fear of losing. Anyway, I put the jackets on craigslist (also tried on e-bay but the bids were too low) So a guy says he'll take them, without inspecting them, (I included pics) as a GIFT FOR HIS SON...???? He wants to send a money order with an excess amount for shipping and contact his shipping company. I just sent back a sentence "why does your son want earring jackets?" if he comes back with a reasonable explanation, I'll offer to go through my own shipping. Apparently, these clowns do these counterfit Money orders to get stuff. You cash it, send the stuff (and use their "broker" to mail/ship it so they actually get some cash from the deal) and leave you with your ****** off bank...And you have to repay the bank. Nice, eh? I think I shall pass. Anyway...anyone want a nice pair of earring jackets? Go to Craig'slist on Portland Or under Jewelry posting for today...I'll even lower the price without dickering. Ha, ha...There have to be May babies out there. (They are very pretty, genuine and I'm only asking $120)

Anyway...I forgot to my morning meds today...it didn't hit me til I got home from therapy...I had a reallly difficult time driving home, I kept falling asleep. Pain started setting in and I opened my med chest and saw Weds AM meds were still in their box...I was 8 hours late...no wonder I was so out of it...and I am still out of it. Wow am I tired....I slept for four hours and still feel like my arms and legs are filled with cement. Hate when I forget. Not quite meself yet. (I take 120 mgs MS contin each AM and topamax...but it was the MS contin that did it...)

Anyway...have a good night...you guys are goofy..thanks for the smiles reading your comments. And I hope I didn't offend anyone...I was being silly.

Take care

Tracey

Leave a comment:

• MakinIT
    replied
    Ha, ha..."le Amour" some secrets not to be revealed, eh... (except he's built like an elephant) How's that for a little tidbit....That 's the ouch part.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    How wonderful. I am so happy for both of you. :woohoo:

Now...Come on over to "the other site" and tell us all the juicy stuff.

Leave a comment:

• blue
    replied
    Sounds like a wonderful weekend.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    That is so nice to be able to reconnect... I am glad you all came up with other ideas about sex and romance.. I know exactly how you feel about being the glue of the family but now with IC I just feel like a runny mess..You know I have learned alot of good tip on WSH website It actually helped my relationship with my husband.. Sex is sex but making love can be soooo many differan and wonderful things.. Well glad you and hubby got that connection back..Good luck and God Bless...

Ronda

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    FABULOUS!! That sounds like such a great weekend, wow. And it sounds very very productive - a great environment for meaningful talk to be sure!! And even if you didn't watch the adult stuff, lol, it was a help as it got the lines of communication open for you guys!! YAY!!!!

By the way, you sound like me - half the fun of us watching them is ripping them apart with the bad acting, bad boob jobs and really bad moaning, lmao!!!!

Gosh, don't you sometimes wish weekends like that could last forever? But maybe now you guys know how to capture that feeling wherever you may be....

HUGS!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X