Sex toys question. Aqua Rabbitt and layla vibes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex toys question. Aqua Rabbitt and layla vibes

Im planning to buy the sex toy vibrator layla but i wondered if the aqua rabbit, for those that have bought it, has caused anyone pain using it? Thank you,
    Gigi
    IC ulcerative proctitus lower back pain uterine fibroid allergies

A friend is a person who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

There are no rules. That is how art is born, how breakthroughs happen. Go against the rules or ignore the rules. That is what invention is about. Helen Frankenthaler
    :woohoo:

Well, alot depends on whether or not your bladder gets worse with orgasm. Some of us find that having an orgasm increases our bladder pain or makes us flare. If that is true for you, then you kind of have to decide if the old sex life is worth having a bladder flare for or not.

Another thing to consider, is if this type of vibrator involves vaginal penetration, some of us have bladder pain from any movement involving the anterior vaginal walls (closest to the bladder.) For instance, some of us have flareups of our IC following intercourse. If this happens to you, as well, then any stimulation which approximates intercourse, would of course cause a flare.

Blessings,
    Lori

Comment

everyone of us are different with IC. What may hurt one of us may be fine for someone else. For most of us sex is painful, whether it be from penetration or just foreplay. this is one of those things you have to try try and see what happens.
      'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

thanks you i do have pain

thasnk you i do have pain with intercourse like alot of needles but i heard it you dont use it you loose it so id like to try this toy. I guess ill just take the risk and see if it helps. gigi
        IC ulcerative proctitus lower back pain uterine fibroid allergies

A friend is a person who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

There are no rules. That is how art is born, how breakthroughs happen. Go against the rules or ignore the rules. That is what invention is about. Helen Frankenthaler
        :woohoo:

Comment

Go for it

My feeling is that we ICers should experiment as much, if not more so, than other women to find what works for us sexually.

Some say the vibrating bothers the urethral opening and/or that penetration of any kind hurts, but we are all different. I find that if I use my vibrator gently on the outside when I'm not in a flare, I can have a wonderful time
          Jen

*Diagnosed with severe IC in 2004
          *Also diagnosed with PFD, fibromyalgia, chronic myofascial pain, IBS, migraines, allergies/asthma, dermatographism
          *Kept trying a million different treatments for all these things until I found what works, and I am doing okay these days with the help of a cocktail of medications and the InterStim, which was first placed in 2007. [I have had 2 revisions - one in 2010 when my battery died and had to be replaced, and one complete replacement (lead and generator) in 2012 after a fall on my stairs caused my lead to move.]
          *Current meds include Atarax (50mg at night), Lyrica (150mg twice a day), Xanax (0.5mg at night and as needed), Zanaflex (4mg at night), hydrocodone (10/325, every 6 hours as needed), Advair, Nasonex, Singulair (10mg at night), oral contraceptives, home instills containing Elmiron and Marcaine (as often as I need to do them).

**I am not a medical authority nor do I offer definitive medical advice. I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

I agree with Jen and Tig, it's something you have to experiment with! I have no problems with my toys at all, sometimes due to the "angle" of usage it's better than with hubby's parts, lol. Sometimes for me it can be all about the angle of anything!! Good luck!!!
            Hugs,
            Tracey
            How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
            http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
            IC dx'd Nov 2004
            Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
            Possible IBS
            Current IC Meds
            Vistaril 25mg in the evening
            Previous IC Meds taken:
            Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
            Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
            Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day