Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traceann
    replied
    Oh gosh, you're right! We gotta have the apron!!! I like yours better, instead of those plastic ones our poor lunch ladies had to wear!!

Leave a comment:

• ABliske
    replied
    ha ha ha How could you girls forget the sexy little apron?!! I have one my friend made with strawberries and a cute red bow in the back.
    I think this veggie oil might be a real solution for me. That or femglide. I've mention using lub to my hubby a few times, but I'm afraid of the irritation factor.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Ah at the time I didn't know about them chilly M&M's, lmao!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied

No...Just the M&Ms. Remember? I couldn't find cake.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    OMG, gotta have the spatula! Oooooh how about tongs too?? I have the perfect spatula, it's huge, I wonder if I still have picture of that thing around here somewhere.....lol

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    LOL, I think generic would be fine! Ok, so now Sharon - are you having CAKE and a SALAD?????

Leave a comment:

• topcop229
    replied
    I think generic will be fine! And the gloves...how could I forget the gloves??? And a spatula or big spoon, you'd HAVE to have that, too!!

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Now this is a great thread. Cooking class and lub. Does it have to be Wesson? Or will generic do? As far as using Olive Oil...I don't think I want to smell like a salad. On second thought...Salad...hmmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Even better!! How could I forget the hairnet! Would it be considered part of the lingerie and the crazy little plastic gloves too??

Leave a comment:

• topcop229
    replied
    LOL, so if you are carrying around the food service size, shouldn't you ALSO wear a hairnet???

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    LMAO!! Oh gosh, now I have the giggles, I am seeing those big food service sized jugs of oil - *giggles* - oh great, now I have to pee!! LMAO!!!

Leave a comment:

• topcop229
    replied
    I'm already worried about what I'll have to do to get through security once I have my interstim...I can't imagine adding a gallon of Wesson to the mix!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• sunspot127
    replied
    Can you imagine checking your bag on a flight with a gallon of Wesson? Yikes!

Leave a comment:

• topcop229
    replied
    LOL, I just got this vision of someone checking into a hotel with their overnight bag and a jug of Veggie Oil!! That would definitely raise a few eyebrows. If it works, it works!!! I just wish I could have sex at all...and I like cooking, so hey...best of both worlds, right?

Leave a comment:

• sunspot127
    replied
    I also have to admit...he REALLY liked it, too. Something about it felt a lot more natural to him than lubricant. It also didn't dry out quickly. And, you're right, armslee...no stickiness!

Traceann, I'm thinking about dumping all my old lube out and re-filling the bottles with Wesson! That way I don't have to travel with a gallon jug of cooking oil. It might look suspicious.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X