Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarojini
    replied
    There is hardly any chance you did any damage... I think things are just irritated right now, and it will get easier and easier to have sex as time goes on

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    I agree, I do not think you cold have caused any damage.

Leave a comment:

• kjd
    replied
    Dont worry it is very very unlikely you have done any damage! There is no set time to how long you should wait to have sex its just as and when its comfortable which is different for everyone.

These symptoms you are having are very common after a cystoscopy and I have then everyday with IC anyway so I know how frustrating it feels for you!!! :-(
    For me it took 6 months for my bladder/uretha to really calm down but for some people it can be a few days. I still had sex though but just stopped if it became painful.
    I think it might be wise just to rest for a few days and drink lots of water. I am sure it will settle soon but I am sure you havent done any harm

take care

Leave a comment:

• GEMINI
    started a topic ? About Sex After Cystoscopy.

? About Sex After Cystoscopy.

THIS PAST FEB 2, I HAD MY THIRD CYSTOSCOPY DONE AND I HAVE A COUPLE OF STRICTURES/BLOCKAGES IN MY URETHRA AND MY LADY AND I JUST HAD INTERCOURSE THIS PAST 8TH AND 9TH OF FEB, I WAS WONDERING HOW LONG ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO WAIT BEFORE HAVING SEX??? AS OF 2DAY I NOTICED MY URETHRA FEELING REAL SORE AND MY BLADDER FEELS INCOMPLETE AFTER VOIDING. CAN I HAVE DONE MORE DAMAGE 2 MY URETHRA? I SAW MY URO YESTERDAY, BUT I 4GOT 2 ASK HIM ABOUT INTERCOURSE.
Working...
X