Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you getting Sweety for Valentines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trishann
    replied
    Poetgirl congratulations. What a great time to get marry, and wishing many many happy days.

Trishann

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Firstly let me say a big huge CONGRATS poet!! YAY!!! Hope it's a wonderful day!!!

And Sharon, sounds like you have had a great Valentine's Day! I was surprised to find a little box of candy and a card on my keyboard this morning! With the work schedule this week, I really didn't expect anything, lol.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    Love is in the air...Congrats, Poet. What a wonderful day to get married. I am very happy for you.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Late Monday night so he would find it on Tuesday morning, I put a card on Hubby's keyboard which included a love letter. He put one of those musical cards on my keyboard so I would find it when I got on my computer, yesterday. He came home last night from work with a dozen long stem red roses for me.

Last night, I put another card on his keyboard and included a bag of M&M's. He gave me a gift certificate for a Manicure and Pedicure this morning. Today, I am going to bake him some Brownies.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    Poetgirl, congratulations. Now, hopefully, your husband won't forget your wedding anniversary!!

I give my husband his stuff this morning. He was surprise as he didn't realize that they made sugarfree turtles!!

Yesterday, since my husband runs his own delivery service, he delivered my gift to the office, it was my bear that I got from "build a bear" a few years ago and he bought it a new outfit for Valentine's Day with a balloon and a small bouquet of flowers to it. The front desk call me down to tell me I had a delivery and since I get packages all the time I was very surprise at this as my husband usually waits till the last minute to do anything!!

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    Congratulations Poetgirl :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    May God bless you all with many happy and beautiful years together

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied
    :woohoo: :woohoo: All the best ! would love to see you post the pictures! Hugs Sandra

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Poetgirl....Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    :woohoo: :woohoo: poetgirl congrats.... have a safe trip.. stay away from Chicago and New York,,, and from the looks of it Detroit..

Leave a comment:

• ABliske
    replied
    I like how everyone's giving gifts from the heart. My first Valentine's with my husband I got him a telescope. Other than that, I haven't given him many gifts for Valentines. I gave him a chocolate bar and cookies yesterday. He loved them and asked me to get him some more of the cookies to keep in his truck. I know he really wants some floor mats for his truck, but I didn't plan early enough to get those.
    Last year, I made some creme brule for a dessert. The year before that I got him some root beer and candy. I made reservations at a nice restaurant for this year. I might surprise him with some DVDs, if I have time. I'd like to arrange a nice home movie night for the weekend. A gift certificate to Blockbuster and some licorice might be an idea.
    My friend once drove her husband some Taco Bell for lunch and he couldn't have been happier. It's the thoughtful things like that, that will really stand out.

Leave a comment:

• yvette
    replied
    Yay! Congrats to Poetgirl

Leave a comment:

• poetgirl
    replied
    Thank you! Hopefully we won't be on line forever with everyone else who decided Valentine's Day would be a perfect time to get married (we picked it partly because we had the time available in our schedule.)

The heart-shaped lasagna sounds great! Yum!

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Congrats to you, Poet, on getting married tomorrow! I hope you have a wonderful day!

I bought those little heart shaped pans that hold cupcakes, only I am making individual lasagnas, in them and the garlic bread will also be heart shaped. (For those ICers who cant eat lasagna, meatloaf could also be made in them.) Then, for dessert, red velvet cake, again in the heart shape. I am also tossing a salad.

Leave a comment:

• poetgirl
    replied
    Well, we're getting married tomorrow down at the courthouse, so I guess that's a gift we're giving each other! Other than that, nothing much since we're going away for a few days next week.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Yeah, leelee, I'll probably do the same thing - make him a card. I love doing that stuff anyway, and he's not really into store-bought cards etc, so I think that and some cookies and cupcakes will make him a happy camper, lol.

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    We will probably go out for dinner. I bought him a box of sugar free turtles, he loves chocolates! Other than that, we usually don't do too much.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X