Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladylin
    replied
    yeah, I have lots of pain, before/during/after. It's awful, I'll be in a flare for like a week. Just have to take it slow!

Leave a comment:

• Claredale
    replied
    Well, I am signed up, so I should be able to read the new forum tomorrow (I hope I pass through! LOL). I used to try to keep it a secret when I hurt after sex, but my hubby knows me so well. I am usually down for the count the entire next day, so I am glad that I don't have to hide it anymore and he no longer feels guilty as well. I look forward to reading the new forum.

Thanks so much Jill!

Tracey

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Oh yeah, pain with and/or after sex is unfortunately a common occurance with IC - there are lots of us who have dealt with it! There's lots of tips on the Romance and Sex board and on the When Sex Hurts site that the girls gave you the link to, to make it a bit easier!

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    I am highly prone to UTIs when I have sex. It might be a good idea to check to see if you have an infection. My doctor gave me a prescription for a low dose antibiotic to be taken after any sexual contact.

Tig gave you the link for the site that Jill, our fearless leader here, has set up to discuss issues dealing with intimacy. You might find some information there that could help you manage the difficulties that can happen with IC and sex. It is a fun and safe place.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Hi there,
    yes unfortunately a lot of us have pain after sex. I am sorry you are in so much pain. feel better soon.
    Have you checked out www.whensexhurts.com

Leave a comment:

• Kirs10
    started a topic Pain from Sex

Pain from Sex

Yesterday I had sex with my husband for the first time in a long time and taay the pain is incredible is this normal or am I a freak about this to. I have been taking vicoden every 4-6 hours all day and now I am shaky and sweaty. I have been doing that all day.
    Any input would be appreciated.
    Thanks again
Working...
X