Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jen74
    replied
    I can no longer orgasm, because if I do, I end up with severe bladder pain afterwards and it is not worth it. I get these sharp stabbing pains in my bladder after I orgasm. Lately it is just easier to avoid it all toegther it seems. All that pain is not worth that second of pleasure I guess, and for me it is more pain than pleasure. This disease stinks.
    Jen

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Kristen,

Have you tried the WSH when sex hurts web site.. There are alot of supportive woman on the site who has some really good info on this topic..The web site was created by Jill the same wonderful lady who created this web site.. I will give you the link below.. Hope you join us!

http://www.whensexhurts.com/forum/

Leave a comment:

• kjd
    replied
    Me too Kristen!!! I get like burning pains and feel very sore bout 20mins afterwards and then wish I hadnt of done it in the first place!!!
    how annoying!
    But I know what you mean it is very annoying and depressing as it doesnt cause me pain at the time its just afterwards.

you're not alone!!
    x

Leave a comment:

• deviation72
    started a topic Masturbation creating flares...?

Masturbation creating flares...?

Hi all,

I have a rather strange problem that's upsetting me a lot. I seem to have my worst flares (out of all things that can make me flare up) from masturbation - sometimes I can start flaring about 1/2 hour after. The funny thing is that penetrative sex only flares me up occassionally, and oral sex never does... but guaranteed, every time I masturbate or my partner does it to me, it's flare city. I'm feeling really depressed about it, even though I know I can have other types of sex, we're not always in the mood for that, and sometimes I just wanna do it alone, you know?

Does anyone else have the same problem, and if so, any suggestions for minimising this terrible pain?

Thanks in advance
Working...
X