No announcement yet.

Sex with IC and Endometriosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is so sad, and my heart goes out to you. I have been walking in your shoes, as have a lot of us. Try NOT doing anything for a while..I found being.."courted" for a while took off the pressure to have sex and I felt better. Also, never do anything you don't completely want to medicated or otherwise, for anyone, at any time for guily or to "make them feel better'..(sexually) This isn't healthy for you emotionally. If it hurts honor your bodys ouch..be nice to yourself first. Put you first..If they love you they will wait, and if they wait they'll be happier too, it won't be pity sex..and they do know the difference. Good luck to you, please put yourself first..:-)
    Never take no from someone not qualified to give you the yes, you deserve.

Comment

Thanks to all of you who replied! I have been feeling better the past week, but haven't been in the mood to try sex yet. I am so excited that I haven't been feeling bad thay I sort of don't want to ruin it, you know? If I continue to feel better for a while I will give it a try. Thanks again to everyone, you are all angels!

Oh yeah, Happy Easter to everyone!
      "Give what you have. To someone else it may be better than you dare to think."
      -Longfellow

History of IC, Vulvodynia, Endometriosis, Adenomyosis, Polycystic Ovaries, and Cyst's on my Spine.
      Update as of 6/27/07- Endo, Adenomyosis & Polycystic Ovaries are gone because I had a Hysterectomy in May of 2005! Still battling IC and what was thought to be Vulvodynia, now thought to be PNE.
      Meds: Paxil 40 for IC, Clonazepam 1 for Restless Leg Syndrome, Seroquel 100 for Bipolar, and pain pills as needed.

You can find more info on me here:
      www.bellaperlina.etsy.com
      www.bellaperlina.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
      X