X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lasrlsrps
    replied
    sex

I have had IC for almost a year, and Maybe longer since I had so much problems with sex I wanted to advoid it too. I talked with my obgyn and he said to find a postion that works, and I have, On top is the best with me. Relaxe as much as you can the more you worry the worse it gets. Stress sets this off worse. I also was on Elmoron and that help alot with the pain, and ealier a women suggested I get azo an over the counter product to help with my spasms. Today I was hurting so badly I went to the store to get that I already feel better. Don't let this rule you, research to you homework and find out works best for you. Well all respond differently, but like I said find what works and go for it, stick with that method and let youself go. I find that much easier than worrying about it, it makes everything worse for me. Hang in there. Hope things work out for you, I totally know how you feel in this subject been there, and still there at times, but I refuse to give up!

Lori

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    There are a lot of us on here that have some sort of problem with not being able to enjoy sex.. There is a great web site that Jill has created, she is the same great woman who created this site.. Heres the addy

http://www.whensexhurts.com/forum/

Leave a comment:

• jsruby
    started a topic Sex not enjoyable

Sex not enjoyable

I don't have pain during sex but it is very difficult for me to enjoy it because I can't stop worrying if I will get a UTI or if it will cause a flare. I just don't want to have sex anymore, it is not worth it to me.

I have been in a relationship for 3 years and I don't know how much longer it can last without sex. It is not fair to my boyfriend.

I was recently diagnosed and this has just totally turned my life upside down. I just can't believe this is happening to me. Has anyone been able to overcome this? How?
Working...
X