• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeanmary
    replied
    Can you describe treatment?

Hi,
    I am very interested in hearing about the protocol used by your PT. I am having a very hard time finding someone who knows anything about this type of treatment and I don't live in a small town. Thanks for your reply.
    Jean

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    That is such wonderful news... :woohoo: ..I know how it gets all of us down when it just hurts to bad to even think of sex...You know we have a great website that can also help with sex.. It was created by Jill the same person who created the ICN.. It sure has gave me alot of great tips and pointers.. Hope to see you there...

http://www.whensexhurts.com/forum/

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    THAT is wonderful!!!!!!! How happy you both must be.

Leave a comment:

• petrie86
    replied
    That's great news!!! :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• Sunflower2
    started a topic Finally my patience paid off ???

Finally my patience paid off ???

Well.... after years of struggling with my IC/PFD, sex with my hubby was the last thing that I needed in my life for a long time. Well...this weekend, I found out that I could ENJOY the sex with my hubby I am still in shock to believe that I am saying this to myself. About a year ago, I was so miserable and in pain all the time, so I didn't have energy and patience to have sex with my hubby. My hubby and I always had arguments about sex because of it. I knew that I had to do something about it. So I went to a physical therapy for 6 months for the 2nd time. ( I had gone to a therapy before, but at that time, it was unsuccessful because of not the right person to help out). Well, I was so skeptical about therapy treatment because it didn't help me before. However, this time was different. I got the right person to help me. My PT was so knowledable about IC/PFD, and helped me tremendously. During my therapy, there were times when I was in so much pain, but other times when I felt so great. So I did my best that I could to treat my IC/PFD. I am so happy that I don't really have flare after sex anymore. Most importantly, I am not in pain during sex. I guess finally my therapy paid off??? I am so happy that I can control my pain.Not pain control me. My hubby has been really really happy lately because of it. I am very grateful for him being so understanding and caring about my IC/PFD. Most importantly, thank him for being such a patient husband
    I just want to share this with you all. Thanks for reading.
    There is a will, there is a way!!!
Working...
X