I had painfree sex!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had painfree sex!

I just wanted to shout to the world and celebrate. This is the first time in a long time that it didnt hurt during or after! I dont know if I did anything specific to make this such a wonderful experience. Im just enjoying the fact that Im not sitting here with a bag of peas between my legs.
    Meds: Percocet PRN; Pyridium PRN. First symptoms Dec 2005. Diagnosed in March 2006.

I am the proud mom of a two year old boy! I was lucky enough to be in remission my entire pregnancy. If you have any questions regarding my pregancy, delivery, breastfeeding, or pumping, feel free to contact me!

Im on Facebook! Just tell me you are from the ICN. Look me up under Kim Wayne.

I love working as a CNA in a nursing home. Started school in August part time. Going for my LPN!!!!

BIG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! This is an occasion to break out the champagne you've probably been avoiding!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

OH yes, the frozen peas, they are my best friend....I am so used to using them in such situations I might actually miss them lol!!

Well, this is great news, and like you said it may not have been anything particular that you did, often our bodies just do take time to heal and to tolerate things, bladder and va-jay-jay included!!
    VERY happy for you! DH probably very happy, too?!

Seriously tho, Kim, I this is great and I am very happy for you and yes, I do know myself how great it is to not have to run straight to freezer for peas. I am used to having to do that by now and it just seems normal, but it is a great thing to not to have to sprint to kitchen for peas....much more romantic if peas are not involved, don't ya think??even if that sprint has become "normal" for me.lol I hope the good times continue for you b/c I think you are TTC??

Comment

:woohoo::woohoo:
      Hugs
      Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
      http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
      http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
      Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
      Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
      Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
      Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Congrats-you lucky girl-especially with Valentines Day approaching. I have to admit, I will never feel the same about frozen veggies again since my IC. I prefer brussel sprouts!

Comment

go you!!!!!!!!!!!
          Current: -pelvic floor therapy, -weekly uracyst instills

Comment

It's time for me to do my Happy Dance in your honor...
            Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:
            http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Link to the IC Diet:
            http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

that is so great! Can you pinpoint anything that made it pain free? I would love to have pain free sex too! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! yay! I hope it continues to be pain free!
              my name is Katie, 22 yr old mother & nursing student. I want to be a writer and midwife.

I have severe IC w/ hunner ulcers and urethritis with lesions ENDO, chronic pelvic pain, PFD adhesions, scoliosis, arthritis,migraines,asthma chronic pain.

Mother to a beautiful little girl. She has my heart and she's everything to me. Thinking positive and consciously untensing tense muscles helps a ton!!!! physical therapy also helps a lot.

Comment

We are not TTC right now. Im off bc but we are being careful. We dont want to get pregnant til I have a job. I had two interviews at one place this week. It was a job to manage a new parking garage. I should find out next week if I got the job. If I do get it, it would be perfect.

Hubby and I dont celebrate Valentine's day. We actually got together on Feb 22 so we celebrate that instead. We met Sept 22 (also our wedding day) and we got together on Feb 22. If I do get a job, what a wonderful anniversary gift that would be. And let me tell ya...we would be staying IN instead of going out.

Ill stll overjoyed about last night. Thanks yall for your yehaws! It feel great to share something that only YOU would understand
                Meds: Percocet PRN; Pyridium PRN. First symptoms Dec 2005. Diagnosed in March 2006.

I am the proud mom of a two year old boy! I was lucky enough to be in remission my entire pregnancy. If you have any questions regarding my pregancy, delivery, breastfeeding, or pumping, feel free to contact me!

Im on Facebook! Just tell me you are from the ICN. Look me up under Kim Wayne.

I love working as a CNA in a nursing home. Started school in August part time. Going for my LPN!!!!

Comment

You go girl!!! woo hoo hooo =) =) =)

Comment

Working...
                  X