Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lubricant? No desire? Help...

Hi everyone,
    I have just started taking antidepressants for ic relief in the past few weeks and have come off the contraceptive pill a couple of months ago as well and i have noticed more than ever that i have literally no sex drive WHATSOEVER. I am 19 and have been with my boyfriend for a year and our sex life was healthy and normal (as normal as it can be for someone with ic) and we both enjoyed it. Now i have no desire for it what so ever. I'm not sure whether this is because of the pain it causes me me (most of the time) that i subconiously don't want it for that reason. But it's the only thing that makes me feel normal as my life has been completely controlled by this condition. I feel like a grandma! not a 19 year old.

I find it hard to get aroused as i can't help but think of the complications that I've had with sex in the past, i think i know deep down id rather avoid it. and it doesn't help that i feel my oestrogen levels are at nill.

Have any of you had success with female sex drive pills? Or estrogen supplements?
    or can recommend what to do in this situation?

It would be great to have some normalcy back in my life.

Thanks so much for listening x

Comment

Working...
    X