aloe vera and burning after sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aloe vera and burning after sex

Having had bad experience with dr's and medications I have decided to go all natural. I was reading about the benefits of Aloe vera-soothing for sunburns, antibiotic properties, etc. I had cut a piece off of a plant and was trying to figure out how to get the juice out so I could drink it when I had a brainstorm! When you get a sunburn you apply it topically, not by mouth, so why not try it?

I cut off a long piece, trim off the spiky edges, cut the skin off the flat side and insert it into my vagina with the gooey side towards the belly button. I leave it in for thirty minutes and then throw it away. I do this as soon as possible after sex and then usually the next day. If I am feeling a lot of burning I do this AM and PM. This has revitilized my sex life. My husband and I traveled to Mexico for a vacation and I was able to find aloe vera everywhere. We had a great time and I did not have to take the dreaded antibiotics. I hope this helps. Tia

i never heard of putting aloe vera in the vagina, anyway, i'm taking pure natural aloe vera coral capsules it's helping my ic.
    Angela aka sleepyangel30

Comment

http://www.ic-network.com/forum/show...&threadid=6033
      Faith, Hope, and Love,
      Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
      or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
      Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Working...
      X