No announcement yet.

Where do you get the lubrication stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you get the lubrication stuff?

Hi All:

I heard alot of people talking about this stuff I think it is called "Silk" or something like that. They say it is better than KY Jelly or Astroglide and does not burn. Can somebody tell me where you get this stuff.

Thanks so much.

I always choose to get lubrication online....not to comfortable with a store...so I recommend doing a search...maybe someone can recommend a place but that would be what I would do.

Good Luck
    Faith, Hope, and Love,
    Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
    or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
    Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Hi...

My hubby and I have ordered Liquid Silk from a few places. First, we got it from a place called Good Vibrations (http://www.goodvibes.com )

This a woman-friendly "sex shop" based out of San Francisco... it is AWESOME. The site is very informative-- it is very woman-friendly, and their whole point is that everyone deserves a satisfying and fun sex life. Something I agree wholeheartedly with I actually went to one of their stores while I was in San Francisco on business once, and found that enjoyable as well.

Also, we have found out that Drugstore.com has also carried Liquid Silk ... you can try there as well.

Hope it helps...
      Jen

*Diagnosed with severe IC in 2004
      *Also diagnosed with PFD, fibromyalgia, chronic myofascial pain, IBS, migraines, allergies/asthma, dermatographism
      *Kept trying a million different treatments for all these things until I found what works, and I am doing okay these days with the help of a cocktail of medications and the InterStim, which was first placed in 2007. [I have had 2 revisions - one in 2010 when my battery died and had to be replaced, and one complete replacement (lead and generator) in 2012 after a fall on my stairs caused my lead to move.]
      *Current meds include Atarax (50mg at night), Lyrica (150mg twice a day), Xanax (0.5mg at night and as needed), Zanaflex (4mg at night), hydrocodone (10/325, every 6 hours as needed), Advair, Nasonex, Singulair (10mg at night), oral contraceptives, home instills containing Elmiron and Marcaine (as often as I need to do them).

**I am not a medical authority nor do I offer definitive medical advice. I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Working...
      X