Orgasm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orgasm?

I know this sounds weired, BUT is anyone ELSE helped by having an orgasm??? Am I the only one??? lol Not that I am complaining haha.

Whether it is just by fooling around or by actual sex, whenever I have an orgasm my bladder feels better for awhile.... I thought mabye because it has something to do with nerves releasing!? I have NO clue lol.... just curious.

Jenn
    28 yrs old,

I have little to no problems now with my bladder, unless I am very stressed out, I forget to take Elmiron for a few days, or I eat or drink something that I know is a trigger...(i.e) like eating a tomato or drinking tea.... Took a long time to get here, but it IS possible to feel good again I just want people who are new to know that IT CAN get better, and for every one person who is suffering, there are hundreds of others who feel GREAT because they have control of thier IC.

What Works: Tylenol 3's, Pyridium, Elmiron (Going on 4 years now!) HOT showers!!!

Medications/ Vitamins: Elmiron-100mg 4x's daily Tylenol 3's/Advil (flaring) Vitamin D, WILD salmon oil 4x gels in the morning, Women's ONE a DAY multivitamin (the gummy kind doesn't make me flare) and PROBIOTICS!

Me in my graduation gown!

Lol, yes I experience that too. It's most likely because there are so many "feel good" chemicals (endorphins, etc) released in the brain when we have an orgasm. Endorphins are chemically similar to morphine and other pain-relieving drugs. It's a great feeling.. just wish it would last longer!

Comment

Working...
    X