When Sex hurts: Intimacy & Interstitial Cystitis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Sex hurts: Intimacy & Interstitial Cystitis

I just got done reading (with the hubby) this 2006 IC & PBS On-Line Patient Conference, WHEN SEX HURTS: INTIMACY & INTERSTITIAL CYSTITIS and I would recommend anyone who hasn't read this and is experiencing problems being intimate as a result of IC to do so. It was very informative and offered some great tips, along with hope and although it rang so true that I confess to crying some as I was reading along, it certainly was time well spent for both myself and hubby.
    I'm very aware of how having IC didn't just happen to me it happened to us, as in to myself and husband, as a couple. It affects both of our lives and I'm so grateful to be able to come here for support and tips but I'm also aware of my husbands need for the same. Does anyone know of a thread on here for the spouses of or would he just simply need to join the forum and begin posting to threads that speak to him. I'm relatively new to the forum. I joined a year ago but at that same time I also joined a quit smoking forum and dedicated everyday to posting on there, it truly was my life line and now that I have been successfully quit for over a year, I have decided to dedicate that same computer time to learning as much as I can about IC.
    "You must master a new way to think before you can master a new way to be", Marianne Williamson.
Working...
X