Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anxiety attack during sex.

Hey guys,

I haven't posted in quite a while because I've been doing well, but recently something happened to me that is really hard to explain to my friends and I didn't know who else to speak to.

The other day, my boyfriend and I were starting to get, well...intimate. I don't think we were going to have penis-in-vagina sex (sorry TMI) but he was going to um, pleasure me I think. Because his head was down there and my knees were up and I was on my back, it sortof reminded me of the positioning of some of my doctors and physiotherapist (although they remained professional and weren't creepy or anything, just to be clear!). But because of the similarity of positioning, I think I had a panic attack. I remembered how I used to feel-poked and prodded in my most intimate of regions by strangers, almost like I was a science experiment. I got so freaked out I had to ask my boyfriend to stop, even though it didn't hurt, and I was shaky for hours afterward. This doesn't happen often, but it's not the first time it has. It's terrifying. I can't talk to a doctor about this because part of my fear comes from doctors, and frankly, I really don't want any more doctors poking around down there.

Has this happened to anyone else here?
Working...
X