Requested that family members sign petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requested that family members sign petition

And so far I've only gotten 3 to sign. I come from a huge family. Even my Godmother didn't sign the petition. If we can't even make family members understand how important this is how are we going to beable to make strangers help us????? I'm really angry right now and tomorrow I will sent out more aggresive e-mails to those 'family' members. I swear, if it weren't for the ICN, I would have no family at all. Thankx for letting me blow AGAIN teri
    teri
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

(((((((((((((((Teri))))))))))))))))
    I was a bit frustrated too, I don't know if you saw my other posts about it or not - maybe just remind them gently the first time you ask them again. I just talked to my Mom a little bit ago and asked her if she'd gone to sign and she said she forgot, hadn't read the email yet, and pulled it up while we were talking. Then I got an email from her saying they had signed and passed it along to a bunch of people in their address book to go sign and try to help too.

Don't give up hope. And be gentle with them.
    I'm going to resend to the rest of my family too tomorrow.

(((((((((((I miss talking with you)))))))))))
    Love,
    Terri

Comment

I decided to go ahead and share the email from my Mom because I think it's so sweet. (I also noticed that one of my Mom's good friends went and signed too. )
      Here's the email:

Hi Terri: We signed the petition. I also forwarded it to lots of people on my email address list asking them to help by signing the petition. Sorry it took so long to get on the move. Love You Lots, Your Mom...who loves you more than you'll ever know. [smile]

========================
      It made my whole day.
      Love you guys!

Comment

{{{{{{{{{{Teri}}}}}}}}}}}}

I understand your upset...some of my best friends didn't sign the petition when I first sent the email. I was crushed! About 2 weeks later, I sent them a "gentle" reminder and boy did that get everyone's attention!

Hang in there, girl. You know we all love you?!?!?

Fluffy hugs,
        Melanie J.
        "The sun shines not on us, but in us." John Muir

Living a happy life in spite of IC! http://www.ic-network.com/patientstories/melanie.html

Comment

Originally posted by Teri: I did not get the petition to sign my computer was out for a while . I sure I could have got several to sign.

Katherine
          <STRONG>And so far I've only gotten 3 to sign. I come from a huge family. Even my Godmother didn't sign the petition. If we can't even make family members understand how important this is how are we going to beable to make strangers help us????? I'm really angry right now and tomorrow I will sent out more aggresive e-mails to those 'family' members. I swear, if it weren't for the ICN, I would have no family at all. Thankx for letting me blow AGAIN teri</STRONG>
          Life is what you Make It .By being kind to every one and all creatures your life will be more pleasant. Live your life for GOD and if it were the last day you were alive becausse it maybe.

Comment

I know what you mean Terri!I just re-sent the petition to some of my e-mail addresses :p But I will keep trying. delores

Comment

Working...
            X