Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Thanks, I still am at a loss why someone would not try to even do one thing to get there baby back.. I just don't understand, and my mind just goes and goes ove this..
    I have been in a non stop flair since the Jan court date. I knew this would be a long fight, and I knew the out come when it began. I just never knew I had it in me to choose the love of one over another. I never believed I could truly despise someone I use to love so much. I can't even look at her because I just want to knock her teeth down her throat. I'm sure in time James will, and on that note, I am teriffied that he is going to kill her.
    I will never let her or him take this baby. I made a promise to him when he was 4 months old, that I would never let him get hurt again. When I took him in May for a complete head to toe x-ray they kept asking in different ways if he ever was treated for a fractured arm.
    I guess what it all boils down to that I need to keep talking and getting it out. If I keep letting it eat at me Jake won't have a mommy, because this stress is going to kill me...
    So thank you for letting me vent away with all of this.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Wow Cindy, I still can't get over that, having a little boy myself there is nothing in this world that comes above him. I know that's how you feel about Jake too. You really are amazing.

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    Cindy I don't know how I keep missing these threads, but I didn't see it til now. I'm proud to know you, ya know that? You are just the best!

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    where would I be with out you never ending support????
    My niece has admitted to her brother that she is back and living in the motel with James. We just don't understand how much she loves him.. Its a shame that she chose and abuser over her son.. Thank God, I love him like my own, and have flared over all of this from stress.. but you know what.. I would do it all again in a heart beat..
    Thank you girls I love you all.

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    YOu are in my thoughts and prayers.

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Annie2
    replied
    How I wish I could take all the pain, both physical and emotional, away! I just want you to know, along with so many others here, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Carolyn said it so well. You have a huge cyber-family here sending you support and encouragement.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Hi girls.. you are right and I set it in play Monday.. My sister called me and asked how the visit was, and I said I had no clue I wasn't there.. Jakes Chauffeur picks him up and takes him.. Them she proceeded to tell me that Christina left her a message and she put a dollar in his pants pocket for M&M's. I said ok, thanks I didn't know that. Then she started to talk about her, and I said, hang on there's my caller ID beeping, I said, I just have to go and let Dave take this call
    Christina did buy Jake a used plastic tricycle with a handle, it folds under the wheels to make a rocker bike. It is really cute, but we already have one in the back yard..
    Thanks girls for letting me vent so much about all of this. It is very difficult to say the least. I am grateful to each and everyone of you for your continued support.
    I did talk to my nephew too, my sisters 17 year old son she hides every thing from, and he asked me once Christina's rights were terminated will I allow her to come to my house and see him? I said absolutely not, she is not welcome here. He had no idea why, and I filled him in, wrong or right I did it because it was going to come out in the end, and I don't think he needs to be left out or "sheltered" he is 17 (will be 3/5).
    I also told him that I have no intentions on talking about any of this any more, if any one wants to know what is going on then they need to go to court!

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    I honestly am just so angry I don't know what to say Cindy. That doesn't happen often to me. If I get po'd I just rattle away at the keyboard. I can't even do that. I'm just stunned that you are having to go through this. I'm so angry and hurt for you. Know that I may not be able to say much but you are in my heart and my prayers okay?

HUGSXInfinity!
    Moonheart

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Cindy, Carolyn might have a point there. Let your sister and others know that you will talk to them but some things will be off subject otherwise you will hang up. You are allowing them to torture you with words and you can put a stop to it.

Cindy, I did have to do this before. It wasn't easy, but it stopped all the non-sense. Now things are fine and now I am talking to this person. You have to let them know you are not there to listen to garbage and listening to critizism.

I hope things will turn around for you and they will know you are not out to get them but your main concern is Jake.

Sending hugs and many more, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• topcop229
    replied
    Wow. It amazes me how truly ungrateful people can be sometimes. You haven't asked for a dime from her, even though you know she's getting the checks. Doesn't she realize that most likely, if you reported what was going on and all the money she's gotten when he doesn't even live with her...she'd probably get in trouble and likely have to pay that money back! It's just sad that people can't put a child's needs first. Well, he is very lucky to have you in his life and he will certainly learn how to be a good, responsible person.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    thanks girls, I just get so un-nerved. we are all family, did they miss the family values part of life.. they got too much what about me going on, and not enough what about the children.

Leave a comment:

• DaniBelle
    replied
    Hang in there...

that little boy is such a beautiful child. He's so blessed to have you raising him. It's so hard to understand how people can ignore their responsibilites in raising their children. This is why the situation, the remarks and attitudes are hurting you so much....because YOU know what is right and what is wrong. This little boy deserves love 24/7 and it sounds like his real parents are more concerned with themselves. They are lashing out at you because they know they are wrong and are jealous that even though you are suffering with pain everyday, you can still be a great Mom! I agree with the others, ignore the comments, keep being just like you are. Maybe...hopefully the others will 'wake up' one day and realize what they've lost. You are the best Mom for that precious boy. I wish you were close by so I could help you out. I have 2 boys, but they are in school all day. I would love to child-sit so you could have a break. I'm in Atlanta, by the way!!!

Keep on the same path....it's the right one...God will bless you for your sacrifices and that child will appreciate your unconditional love forever!

Dani

Leave a comment:

• sandramac
    replied
    All I can add ,Is THANK GOD , This beautiful little boy has you ! And your strength & Love, You are a beautiful person !
    Hugs Sandra

Leave a comment:

• jaime15
    replied
    It's a sad quote, but a true one. If you can give birth, it doesn't make you a great parent.
    Thank goodness he had a 'blood' relative he could stay with.
    It's very sad his own g-ma doesn't have much to do with him.
    But you guys are making up for that.

We have our son enrolled in a parent's-day-out course, like Sharon mentioned. It is $20.00 per day, and he goes twice a week.
    It took me over a year and being on a waiting list at 4 different locations, before he got in. I don't know if there is a waiting period where you are, but it is soooo worth checking into. It would be good for him to have more structure time and play with other children. Not to mention you could be laying down at home while he is gone!
    It was the best decision for our little guy. There's just some things he listens to others better......

Keep loving him and the rest of the family can go fly a kite.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X