X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow...so sorry to hear Cindy.
    Faith, Hope, and Love,
    Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
    or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
    Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

My prayers are with you and your Mom. It seems we learn more and more from eachother on this site. This is very scary to me, my left kidney hurts all the time, and I have multiple cysts on my right kidney. I was never told that IC could travel to other organs. I have to do some research.
      Please let us know how she makes out.
      Endometriosis,Fibromyalgia, Severe Adhesions-
      3 c-sections, Particial Hysterecotmy,Laporoscopy for cysts, Appendectomy, R-ovary removed, IBS, Acid Reflux, Asthma, and the worst of all IC

Patty

Comment

Although I totally believe that IC may be in the kidneys in a few people....your pain may be referred pain...it is a common place when you have Pelvic Floor Dysfunciton.

I am not sure that is common to believe or suspect this Patty. I suspect that like IC in the bladder many other things have to be ruiled out and that it would not be a simple diagnosis to get.
        Faith, Hope, and Love,
        Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
        or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
        Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

THANKS! Katrina,
          I was hoping to hear from one of you on this subject. It is scary when you hear things like this, I did my homework on the subject and couldn't find anything to relate to IC moving to others organs. Not saying that it can't happen but I think it may be very very rare. Thanks again for the support.
          Endometriosis,Fibromyalgia, Severe Adhesions-
          3 c-sections, Particial Hysterecotmy,Laporoscopy for cysts, Appendectomy, R-ovary removed, IBS, Acid Reflux, Asthma, and the worst of all IC

Patty

Comment

Working...
          X