I am now Declared 50 years old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am now Declared 50 years old.

As of August 19. I turned 50. So we went to Bristol, TN for the Race. Also still waiting on the transplant.

People say i look 35 . I say thank you but my body feels alot older

DebbieD

My advice about turning 50, for those who aren't there yet: don't miss the opportunity to celebrate! It only happens once, and you might as well make it memorable. I've had a few friends who got depressed about turning 50 and didn't want to mark the occasion. Afterward they regretted it. I though 50 was great. 60, well, I admit that's a little weird, but I gave myself a party anyway. Happy birthday!

Comment

Welcome to the club Debbie & a Belated Happy Birthday!!

Comment

That is the same day as my moms Birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful Time!! Still praying for you.. Hugs
        Hugs
        Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
        http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
        http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
        Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
        Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
        Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
        Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Welcome to the club! I joined in January.
          Karin
          I am not a doctor. If I seem to be giving medical advice, please do disregard it. Or I shall be forced to shoot.
          Diagnosed with glomerulations, IC May 8, 2009
          Currently in remission
          Other Medications: Vitamin D3, pristiq, abilify, wellbutrin, Lipitor, propranolol (for tremor)
          Other Autoimmune: IBS

Comment

Working...
          X