Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julie B
    replied
    I just did a quick search and it very well could be the Cymbalta also. People are saying it usually resolves after some time.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Being in pain, plus medications, can cause extreme fatigue. I hope you get some answers soon.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• statesboro
    replied
    :

Leave a comment:

• statesboro
    started a topic ?????

?????

I should hope that doctor that I will be going to that deals with sleep disorders can tell me something.(for real) Maybe he can help me some, too. Today has been a day without much energy for me. I just feel like snoozing right now. It just kills me. I am a war veteran, but I hardly ever feel like I sleep good enough any longer. Oh! I may get up due to interstitial cystitis, but I go back to sleep and end up getting proper amount of sleep. Why can't I ever feel like it? Of course, I have been told chronic fatigue before. That doctor may say that, but it did not come from a clinic that deals with sleep disorders. (even though I have been told CFS) Oh, yeah! Being in chronic pain has got to be a part of it, but it has been happening longer than I have been a chronic pain person. Maybe urinating as much as I do has something to do with it. OK. My thyroid was good on the last check. OK. My vitamin D was good on the last check. Maybe I am just screwed after all. I don't like taking so many naps, but I am gonna have to try to take one again.(shortly) It feels like I don't have much of a life. Besides, it seems worse since being on 60 mg of cymbalta. Yep! Oh, well!
Working...
X