?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?????

I am gonna copy and paste something that I had typed in another support group. OK. I will not be changing anything at all. I don't understand. I have stated about the gallbladder surgery, which does mean I don't have one, more than once. I was doing better some. (no nausea, chest pain, and abdominal discomfort)(or hardly any) OK. I should state I was not waking up with chest pain any longer. I could eat better again.(although I have not been to Wendy's, Burger King, or McDonalds in a while now) (no fried chicken excpet that I actually had chunky chicken pot pie at KFC once) I have started waking up with chest pain all over again.(like now) I might eat something and get nauseated and/or abdominal discomfort all over again. I do take Dexilant every night. Yep! Oh! The gastroenterologist did put down hiatal hernia and gastritis after the endoscopy was done. My mother had said he did state during our next visit that it was a small hiatal hernia that should not be bothering me. (which I don't currently recall hearing) What about the gastritis in the antrum? Could it be the reason now? I can't talk my best at the moment; therefore, I probably have some sinus drainage. Could that be part of the reason as well? I can't take another completely new diagnoses. Come on. I am tired of going to doctors as well. My PCP had stated my gallbladder was "OK", but the surgeon did state it did not look good.(told that to my mother after surgery) I do think my PCP is a good doctor, but he did miss that one. (or whatever) OK. I will quit venting and go to the bathroom now. That will be all.

Hi, States ~
    I don't have any answers for you but I sure hope you get some and begin to feel better soon. I know you've been through so much.

Hope you have a nice Easter tomorrow....what a special day of the year.
    Blessings,
    Ginger
    Never heard of IC til suspected....Never knew so many suffer from it. Praying for a cure. I've found answers...so can you...keep the hope.

11/2007 IC Symptoms began during recovery of surgery for bladder susp & hysto: painful/urge/freq urination up to 50 times a day, pain walking, even water hurts.
    8/2009 Susp IC; 1/2010 Treatment began; 2/2010 Diag PFD, PT, Surg remove mesh; 5/2010 Surg, 2nd bladder repair, vag vault/sm int prolapse repair, IC confirmed in surg; 7/2010 Diag Candida Esophagitis, Gastritis, Diviticulosis, Gallstones,
    8/2010 Surg gallbladder
    TREATMENTS (updated 4/15)
    IC Diet since 8/2009 (Able to vary 4/15)
    Heparin/Lidocaine/Bicarb/Kenalog Instills 1xDay
    Aloe Vera Capsules, (2) 2xDay, Loratadine 1xDay
    Pantoprazole, Prelief, Pyridium up to 3xDay, Premarin Cream 3xWeek
    *DISCONTINUED since feeling better: Celexa 10mg daily*, Fiber supp*,
    Gabapentin 12/2011 worked well *, Macrodantin 100mg after instill*, Probiotics*, PT-PFD*, Valium Vag Suppositories: Cyclo/diaz/lido, 10/5/62.5mg *
    PROB MEDS: Elavil, up to 50mg 1/2011 ret&hbp, Urelle ret, Vesicare ret

Comment

Working...
    X