X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armygirl
    replied
    florida

im from florida also but in the pensacola area. i have ic endometriosis ibs and pelvic floor disease does anyone know why in the world all these things come together. one is enough sometimes all 4 is just too much. im a medic in the army and even working in a medical community they dont understand my need to pain pill and why when i have bad flares i have to have the day off to go lay down

Leave a comment:

• DanielleFL
    replied
    We should all meet for lunch one day!

Leave a comment:

replied
    I live in the Tampa Bay area as well. I have both also!

Leave a comment:

• DanielleFL
    replied
    Hey there, I am 24 and I have IC and IBS-C too! Guess what, I live in Tampa! Maybe we can talk on AIM sometime?

Leave a comment:

• floridamom
    replied
    Hey there..
    I am also in Fl...I am 34 & have had this disease for a while, along with a few others.

WE have a little support group going on the Treasure Coast (SE coast)...where are you located?? Would love to have you join or you can join our email loop...PM me for more info, you arent alone!!!

Leave a comment:

• Rainwilds
    replied
    Originally posted by jenjen05 View Post
    ... I'm frustrated, upset, angry, depressed, anxious, and every other thing you can imagine. I've been crying on and off all day today. I think this disease is ridiculous. I'm 24 and I have two chronic diseases. I keep wondering what the heck I did to deserve this. My IC pain varies and like most is much worse at night. I get up to pee about 10 times. It's making me crazy. I barely sleep and have huge dark circles under my eyes all the time ...
    Hello Jennifer!

I'm 21, and I've been sick with IC since I was 17, although I wasn't diagnosed until about 4 months ago. I can really understand what you're feeling - I still burst into tears at random intervals! I'm up around 12 times a night which is exhausting. You haven't done anything to deserve this (although I have at times asked myself the same question). I don't know why this disease has entered my life, but I know that it doesn't have to be all my life. With time and the right treatments, you will start to feel better. It may not be overnight (as I'm sure we all hope), but you will. If you need to talk, private message me. I like being able to talk to others around my own age sometimes too ...

Take care,
    Ally

Leave a comment:

• KarenAnne
    replied
    Hang in there, hopefully with the right treatment you will be feeling better soon.

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    I just wanted to say to the ICN. I also want to tell you that you did nothing to deserve this. It is just what happened. I know you are dealing with a lot of issues right now, but things can get better.

Leave a comment:

• jenjen05
    started a topic 24 in Florida with IC and IBS-C

24 in Florida with IC and IBS-C

Hi, I'm Jennifer, and my life sucks.

My story: http://www.ic-network.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55558

I'm frustrated, upset, angry, depressed, anxious, and every other thing you can imagine. I've been crying on and off all day today. I think this disease is ridiculous. I'm 24 and I have two chronic diseases. I keep wondering what the heck I did to deserve this. My IC pain varies and like most is much worse at night. I get up to pee about 10 times. It's making me crazy. I barely sleep and have huge dark circles under my eyes all the time. Luckily, my boyfriend and my mother have been extremely supportive.

I'd love to talk to anyone who wants to talk to me. Maybe even meet up and have lunch or something.

Best of luck to all that have been cursed with this ridiculous disease.

<3 Jennifer
    Last edited by SharonA; 02-27-2009, 01:45 AM. Reason: inappropriate language
Working...
X