X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarah57
    replied
    Re: no sleep!!

I take hydroxyzine at night along with Ambien, anxious to start the Elavil and hope it works as well as it did for you

Leave a comment:

• cupcakelove7
    replied

Thanks Donna!!! 😊 I'm going to try to read a bit right now actually....I recently checked out Gone With the Wind from my local library and I'm loving it! (:

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied

When I can't sleep, I find that if I do something like reading or even watching a movie can help me relax. If I lay in bed trying to sleep, it has the opposite effect. I'm retired so I can sleep late --- this morning I got up at 8:15 after I watched a movie that was over a little before midnight.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• cupcakelove7
    replied

Thank u all so much I will look into these meds!!

Leave a comment:

• earthlady
    replied

Sleep deprivation was one of the hardest parts of this condition. I wasn't able to take Elavil because I had the opposite effect of sedation and it caused insomnia in me. Hydroxyzine helped as did sleeping with a heating pad on my pelvic area, warm epsom salts baths, Ativan at times, and pelvic floor stretches before bed. Lack of sleep is no fun!

Leave a comment:

• Aaarrrggghhh
    replied

Have you tried Elavil/Endep. Guaranteed to at least get you to sleep for a while.

Leave a comment:

• cupcakelove7
    started a topic no sleep!!

no sleep!!

anybody else can't sleep?! hate the feeling!
Working...
X