X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ex hubby

now thats not one you hear everyday is it

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

You all know I killed my laptop, and then and got one at the puter show.. Well I was trying to figure out what wasn't right with the puter. I knew something was off and couldn't figure it out.. I called my ex and we were going thru the pc and I was a "guest" in my own puter. In the users file there was Admin, locked with a password, and 4 useres locked with passwords, I was unable to delete them as we searched thru files we found a very well hidden file that reported to the admin everytime I logged on line. I had to completely reformate my puter and lost several programs in it that I really liked, but don't have to software for..

If you buy a used pc make sure what you have before you put any personal info in it,
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Wowsers Tig!! That's downright scary really, ugh. Glad you were able to get it straightened out though - and I had to laugh when I read the title of your thread. You are so right, it's not every day you hear that!! LMAO!!
    Hugs,
    Tracey
    How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
    IC dx'd Nov 2004
    Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
    Possible IBS
    Current IC Meds
    Vistaril 25mg in the evening
    Previous IC Meds taken:
    Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
    Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
    Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day
    Others:
    Wellbutrin 150mg 2x's a day for Anxiety/IBS
    Pepcid 40mg a day for GERD
    Zytrec for Nasal Allergies
    Align Probiotic daily for IBS

Comment

I'm so glad you got it figured out!!
      Jen

*Diagnosed with severe IC in 2004
      *Also diagnosed with PFD, fibromyalgia, chronic myofascial pain, IBS, migraines, allergies/asthma, dermatographism
      *Kept trying a million different treatments for all these things until I found what works, and I am doing okay these days with the help of a cocktail of medications and the InterStim, which was first placed in 2007. [I have had 2 revisions - one in 2010 when my battery died and had to be replaced, and one complete replacement (lead and generator) in 2012 after a fall on my stairs caused my lead to move.]
      *Current meds include Atarax (50mg at night), Lyrica (150mg twice a day), Xanax (0.5mg at night and as needed), Zanaflex (4mg at night), hydrocodone (10/325, every 6 hours as needed), Advair, Nasonex, Singulair (10mg at night), oral contraceptives, home instills containing Elmiron and Marcaine (as often as I need to do them).

**I am not a medical authority nor do I offer definitive medical advice. I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Working...
      X