Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Thank you for your timely post! I agree, they are all wonderful and really put their hearts into what they post. Thanks for your lovely post! Hugs, Amy

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Let me add my thank you as well! So nice to hear!!!!!!

XOXO

Leave a comment:

• IC SARAH-CPP
    replied
    No, thank you guys!! LOL. Seriously though, I know that many of us may think about how much you gals do and how much work it is but probably don't say thank you to all you personally. Sometimes it is just nice to hear an actual voice of appreciation though, I am sure.
    I am sorry if I left out any names, I wanted to go back and edit to add more but I dont have a full list of all the mods! All of you are wonderful though.
    Sarah

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    Thanks for all you do

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    Thank you, I agree it was great timing.

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    This was great. Thank you so much

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Thank you! Your message couldn't have come at a better time!

Warm hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Yes it was Thank you so very much. ((hugs))
    lets not forget how important you are too, and the support you give.

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Thank you, Sarah. I know now and then moderators especially need to hear this ----- now was one of those times so thank you for posting what you did.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    I second that Sara...

Leave a comment:

• IC SARAH-CPP
    started a topic Grateful for Jill and the moderators at ICN

Grateful for Jill and the moderators at ICN

Hi everyone,
    I was just sitting here today and I started to think about how much work it is for Jill and the moderators to run this place and the main ICN network. The moderators volunteer so much time and energy to help this place be the wonderful place it is for all of us. I especially am grateful to Donna, who has been doing everything she does with DIALUP!!! You are a true angel Donna. And so are you Sarojini, Sandy, Tiggergal, Tracey, Kara and every other moderator on here. Sorry if I left out any of the names, I am just naming off the top of my head. I thank you very much.
    Jill- you are a very special person. I am always amazed at the compassion, energy and dedication you show towards the issue of IC. And i am amazed whenever I read about the other causes you support, many that are related to animal protection.
    Sorry if this is a little jumbled, I am still really jetlagged but that doesnt diminish my appreciation for all of you!
    Love Sarah
Working...
X