Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cookies

heres a fairly low carb cookiethey are small and ic friendly
    2 of them are a nice treat if you really need to cure that sweet craving and chase that hugh bowl of ice cream away.!!
    i cube butter
    1 cup quick quaker oats
    1 cup splenda
    1t . flour1/2tspvanilla
    1egg.melt butter in a pan large enough to holsd all the other ingredientsadd all the ingredients . ( MY PAPER GOT WET AND SMEARED SO IF IT LOOKS RUNNY TO YOU ADD MORE OATS TO MAKE A COOKIE TEXTURE)
    COVER A COOKIE SHEET WITH ALUMINUM FOIL AND PUT THE DULL SIDE UP DROP BY TSP ON SHEET FAR APART. COOK TILL GOLDEN BROWN AT 350 ABOUT 8-10 MINUTES. MAKES ABOUT 20 COOKIES,sorry for the caps ..idontsee so well and i didnt know it was on..
    my daughter volunteers for the fire dept here in town and helps the women when tbheres a fire to help take care of the men when they are fighting fires i make these for their bake sale and they go fast.!!
    dezcha...more later

Comment

Originally posted by ICNDonna
      I thought I'd spend less time on the internet with high speed, but just got it yesterday and I can't stay away.

WOW! It's like some kind of wonderful magic.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Donna
      LOL!

I know the feeling. I need to cut mine down but I just can't imagine going back to dial up. I think I'd have a stroke.

So happy for you!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
      http://www.TheCraftyEwe.etsy.com

Comment

Donna that is great. :woohoo:

Dezcha, it took me some time to figure it out too. My daughter sign me up on this website and then I was afraid I would do something wrong. Sometimes I would do something, then can't figure out how in the world did I do it, but then I evenutally figured it out.

Hugs, Trishann

Comment

Donna, that is just great. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Comment

Working...
          X