Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ngazerro
    replied
    Sarojini, thank you for the welcome. I really liked NC when we lived there. We lived close to Greensboro, in Jamestown. I liked it a lot better than KY. The only thing I did not like it was far from my family.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    glad it is the end of the week for you too..

Donna LOVE IT thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    LOL... Donna, that is hilarious... I am going to have to remember that one!!!! I love it.

Kara, Paddington is cuddling on Mama's lap right now. Throughout this whole thing with the InterStim, he has completely been his Mama's cat -- he's completely quit sitting on my hubby and is always on my lap or laying next to me on the bed! He's definitely a good nurse.

ngazerro, I used to live in Memphis too... but we moved to NC almost 2 years ago now so that I could take a job here.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm so glad you got that card. I have to wonder whose desk was hiding it for the days before it got mailed.

And we used to call Friday "Poet's" day, which stands for p on everything, tomorrow's Saturday!

Happy POETS day!

Hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• Kara29
    replied
    Jen

Dear Jen,

It's always nice to know that our co-workers thought of us during our surgeries and recoveries, even if it was late....

I do hope now that it's Friday and the workweek is behind you that you will get some much needed rest! You can tell Paddington that he needs to take extra special care of you this weekend.

I'm thinking of you always Jen!

Kara

Leave a comment:

• ngazerro
    replied
    I also lived in Jamestown, NC after I left Memphis for 2 years. Been in KY the last 5 years...

Leave a comment:

• ngazerro
    replied
    Hi,

I am new to the board. I am glad it is Friday also. I had my Hydro Tuesday and confirmed IC. I have been in pain all week. I don't like taking the percets because they depress me. I will meet with my doctor on the 12th of March for a plan. I have started the IC Diet, but it seems overwhelming right now.

To SharonA, I lived in Memphis for most of my life. (30 years). My moms and oldest son still lives there...

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    I vote for framing it, also. Glad you are home and resting. I hope you aren't going to do anything too strenuous this weekend.

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    I am with you that's it's Friday... let's all give a big sigh of relief! *sigh* And I am soooooooooooooooo happy to hear they sent you a card! That is great to hear, and yeah, better late than never eh? Keep it a frame it, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    started a topic Thank God It's FRIDAY!!

Thank God It's FRIDAY!!

I am absolutely wiped out and I have only been to work 2 days this week (yesterday and today). I think I was definitely right to ease back into it after surgery by going back for just a short week this week...there is no way I could have dealt with a full week yet! Phew!!!

I even left a bit early today; the boss is out of town, I finished my experimental stuff early, and then, instead of starting something else or doing a literature search, I just decided to leave at 3:30 and come home and lie down. My incision area feels sore... not like infection, just like the muscles in there are sore and still trying to get used to the fact that there is a hunk of metal in me.

But you all will NEVER GUESS what came in the mail all of a sudden (in addition to my Medtronic medical alert card -- two weeks to the DAY of my surgery, I might add, just like my Medtronic rep said).

A get-well card, signed by my fellow lab workers. I do not know what possessed them, since I have been BACK TO WORK already... but at least they did something. Late, but still a nice thought (even if my boss's secretary probably bought the card and made them all sign it )....
Working...
X