X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonheart
    replied
    Congratulations!

He was born two days before my b-day. He's going to be awesome I know!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Being a grandma is sooooo wonderful! Just remember that it's Grandma's job to spoil them rotten before you send them back home. I've been told that I know what grandmothers are supposed to do!

I'm so happy for you.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    A big CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!! How exciting! :woohoo: I am very happy for you. Hugs, Amy

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied
    :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    Congrats!! :woohoo: :woohoo: You will be able to see your grandson living so close together. Since you are the grandmother do you get out of diaper duty? Being there when he was born must have been very special.

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    I am joining in on Sharon's Happy Dance! How wonderful for you! A big congrats!!!:woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• mary124
    replied
    :woohoo: :woohoo: so happy for you.

Leave a comment:

• IC SARAH-CPP
    replied
    Congratulations!! That is so awesome. He is a very lucky boy to have a wonderful grandma living so close to him. His mama is lucky to....for all the help you can provide!
    love Sarah

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    :woohoo: Sonja. Time for another one of my Happy Dances for the safe arrival of Elijah...

Leave a comment:

• beandip
    replied
    That is wonderful to hear. Congratulations!:woohoo:

Colleen

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    :woohoo: :woohoo: congrats

Leave a comment:

• meme
    replied
    Congrats!!!!!!!!! How exciting to have him just down the street from you!

Leave a comment:

• petrie86
    replied
    Congradulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Send the baby my love.

Leave a comment:

• icsonja
    started a topic ***i Am A Grandma*********

***i Am A Grandma*********

HI all, I have been off boards for awhile due to family and personal health issues, but I just had to let you all know my first grandbaby was born and I was right there to see him take his first breath it was amazing!! Now I have to kep fighting and not let all the stuff with my health take me down, I have a grandson to watch grow. And he just lives two blocks away from us!!!
    Anyway it has been a great week and I Thank God he and his mama are both healthy.
    Here are the vital stats ; ELIJAH BRAYDEN; DOB3/5/07 and weighing in at 6lb 12oz of pure joy!!!!!!

Sonja
Working...
X